11-Updated

Ray's POV

"Alright if you want to get over Q, then you gotta look like it, so none of this" Leila said looking through my closet. She shook her head when she passed my jeans.

"Girl this all you have. This will not do" she grabbed my hand and her keys.

"Where are we going"

Leila stopped walking an turned to look at me.

"Where you think the store"

I've known Leila since the 3rd grade. If I could change one thing, it would've been meeting her at birth. She had no kids but was married to Fernando. They're ultimate goals. They fought but never went to bed mad at each other. I wish she would have kids because they would make some banging kids and I wanted to spoil my god children. Yes, I know I have children of my own, but having god children could be fun too.

We reached the store in a quick minute. She really wanted me to look good for no apparent reason.

"Is there reasons why you want me to look so good" I asked pulling on the deep red velvet dress she shoved into my hands.

"Well when you go and sign those last few things for the divorce, you're gonna need Q to beg on his knees to take you back. And you need to look sexy for the new men that are going to be crawling at your feet!" She exclaimed.

"And who will these men be?"

"That sexy therapist you told me about" I rolled my eyes and stepped out the changing room. Leila took one look at me...

"Perfect"

Fernando : played by William Levy

Three Weeks Later
Ray's POV

"Are you sure you want full custody of all five children?" My lawyer asked me.

"Of course. If I remember correctly, Q didn't even want our children. You don't just say that type of thing because you're upset. Those were actual feelings he had and I'm happy he told me them. I just wish he would've said it before the kids became attached" she nodded and grabbed her briefcase.

***

"My client wants full custody of the children," should've been the words that came out of MY lawyer, but nope. Here was Quentin's lawyer stating that he wanted full custody.

My eyes bulged out my head. Was this man serious.

"If I can recall correctly you said that you didn't even want the kids"

Before my lawyer could say anything else, Quentin's lawyer did.

"Yes, my client has admitted to me that he has said that, but he also has many reasons why he should be the legal parent of the children. For example you are a drug dealer, and you constantly beat the children"

My eyes widened when I heard he lies that he told his lawyer.

"I am not a drug dealer, I am a respectable pharmacists, and I just got a promotion at my job and as far as beating the kids, I've never laid a hand on them if it wasn't for a slight spanking on the hand or butt. And Q has done the same." My lawyer looked at me. Basically telling me to shut up.

"Well then, if you and my client can't come to terms of who will be the legal garudiauns of the children, then we'll settle this in court" my lawyer stood.

"This can and will be settled here. During a meeting. Next week we'll talk about the house and then we'll continue with the issue of the children, but I do think that Rayne Railings should have full custody of the children" Quentin shook his head and stood as well.

Our lawyers shook hands which ended the meeting.

I can't believe this man. Spreading those damn lies about me. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a man calling my name. I didn't turn just incase it was Q, but when the guy grabbed my elbow and turned me around, I saw that it wasn't.

"I was calling you" he said out of breath.

"I thought you were my ex husband" I smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear. I wasn't a single women yet, but it wouldn't hurt looking for other men that I could get with after the divorce.

"You dropped this" he said showing me a tube of lipstick. I mentally rolled my eyes. I wasn't wearing lipstick today.

"Oh really"

It was silent for a few minutes before the mystery man spoke.

"No it doesn't belong to you but some lady did drop her lipstick. It's just I saw you walk out of the building and I couldn't let you go without saying something" he played with the lipstick while talking to me.

Wow this guy was cute.

"I'm not looking for anyone right now...I'm not really on the market"

"That's ok, I'll wait. You'll definitely be worth it" he smiled and gave me his phone. "Your number? Please?" I laughed and typed it in anyway.

"See you soon..." he looked at his phone then back to me. "Ray"

He flashed a million dollar smile and walked away.

What just happened.

By the time I turned around Q was standing there.

"So that's your boyfriend"

I scoffed and tried to get to my car, but he blocked my way.

"I'm talking to you"

"And I choose not too" he unblocked my path and allowed me to walk through. For someone that wanted nothing to do with me he sure cared.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand while I got situated in the car.

Never gave you my name Ray, it's Vincent btw

I kept practicing saying his name. It's funny how it rolled off my tongue.

Vincent.

Yaaay another update. Im supposed to be reading for English but I decided to publish this first. Other chapter might be up on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on my week.
Like if you want to see Vincent 😍
Word Count: 998