12- Updated

Quentin's POV
😱😱😱

"And again, why are you so mad?" My friend Jackson asked. We were at a bar talking about the events that's happened earlier.

"I'm not mad, just concerned about the well being of the kids"

"The kids you said you didn't want in the first place?" He turned to look at me and shook his head. "You my friend are a lost cause."

"What are you talking about. She's already seeing other men, and the papers aren't even signed yet!"

Jackson chugged the rest of this beer and faced me.

"She had a miscarriage and instead of lending a shoulder to cry on and acting like it was just a bump in the road, you rubbed it in her face. Called her a bad mom and said she couldn't do one thing right. You hurt her and then you claimed you didn't even want the children. The least you could do is let her move on" he ordered another beer and waited for me to explain myself.

"I know I did all that, but I felt like she lost the baby on purpose. She didn't want another baby, and I really did. I love my kids and instead of walking out the house and shutting up, I said something that I knew would hurt her, without thinking about it. I want to divorce Ray. For years now you know this, but losing my kids was something I never wanted to do"

I remembered the first time I wanted to divorce Ray.

Flashback 6 Years Ago

I looked at my pregnant wife of 3 years. She was heavily pregnant with our twin girls. We planned to name them Gabrielle and Kayla a few months ago, after Taylor, our 4 year old said he loved those names for his sisters.

"How you feeling babe?" I asked rubbing her stomach. Ray looked at me and rolled her eyes. She has been feeling intense stomach pains everytime the girls kicked.

"Pain" I nodded and went to fix her some soup. Chicken noodle soup always seemed to soothe her pains. While getting the soup ready, Ray phone kept ringing.

I glanced at it once, and saw that a guy name Vincent kept calling her. Vincent was a old fling she had way before she met me. Apparently they dated in the eight grade when he was sophomore and half of ninth, but broke up when he cheated on her.

What was an old boyfriend from 8 years ago doing texting her.

I looked past the messages and saw that they've been talking for months now. Ever since she first got pregnant.

'How's the babies?' - V
'Good. Pain. Hbu?' -  R
'Well I'm not pregnant so I don't know what to say- V
'😂😂😂😂😂' - R

His joke wasn't even that funny. I knew our relationship was too good to be true. Ray was cheating on me, while pregnant.

I grabbed my phone ready to call my lawyer. I wanted a divorce, but when Taylor walked in asking if he could sleep in Ray and I bed. I couldn't deny.

End of FLASHBACK

I waited until Ray had the twins to call my lawyer, but I didn't want to leave her with three kids by herself, but over the years, I couldn't do it. But now I was ready to relive my life. Start over. I didn't want to erase the fact I had kids, but I wanted to erase Rayne Faith Railings from my life and take the kids with me.

And in order for me to do that, I need to say I'm sorry in advance. So there's no hard feelings when she's all alone. But that seems to be hard.

"You're going to lose them all. Keep playing" Jackson said taking me out of my thoughts.

Q is such a mess.
Word Count: 640