Epilouge (Edited)

The Following Summer
Ray's POV

"Taylor watch your siblings" I yelled. He yelled back ok. I grabbed my drink and sat down on the beach chair. I was currently chilling in Hawaii. The next fashion show was in Hawaii and I decided to stay a few more weeks.

"I don't know how you did the pregnancy thing four times" Rebecca said as she rubbed her stomach. Yup it was me, the kids, Quentin, Leila, Fernando, Jackson and Rebecca. She was currently 5 months pregnant with her and Jackson's first child.

"It wasn't easy" I sipped my drink and turned to Quentin. He was reading a book with his shirt off. I moved closer and whispered in his ear, "what about her" I pointed to a girl with blonde hair. She was really tall and skinny.

Quentin looked up to where I was looking. He shook his head and put his arm around me.

"Nah, she's not my type" before he could kiss me, the kids came running with a crab in their hands.

"Mommy, daddy look" I looked and smiled. They ran back into the water.

"You're my type" I then felt the familiar feeling of Quentin lips. I put my sunglasses on and snuggled closer to him.

"Best decision I ever made" I said looking at my new engagement ring.

"I bet it is"

"I bet it is"

That's all folks. Yes Ray and Quentin are back together. Rebecca and Jackson are having a baby, they are not engaged. Just dating. Vincent moved to New York.
Word Count: 256