Johan: Part 29

Hey everyone! I just wanna pop in here for a moment to say thank you to all the people who have voted or commented on my story. Your comments really inspire me to keep writing and just make my day so much better! <3
************************

We reached the hotel by 9pm, Parisian time. I still couldn't believe it. I've been saving up for this trip for years and in one day, Ted whisked me away and to the place of my birth. And to find my mom, nonetheless!

"Care for some fine wine?" Ted asked in his best French accent.

"Ask me in French. It sounds hotter." I told him. That was a simple sentence that he should know from French class."

"V-voulez-vous du vin?" He stumbled through it but managed the sentence

"Le vin serait grand, mon amour" When I said that he stared at me with a blank expression. I chucked and smiled at him. "Yes, I would like some wine."

He grabbed two wine glasses and opened the bottle. "To us." He said one he poured out the drink. We toasted and then I sipped at the liquid. It was sweet and smooth and oh so relaxing. As we were drinking, Ted walked over to the large window in the room which I didn't pay much attention to until that moment. I walked over to stand next to him. Ted finished his drink and put it down on a nearby table and moved behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so lucky." He said. "I'm so lucky that I got to have you."

My eyes misted a tad. I turned around to face him. "I love you so much." I told him, meaning it from the bottom of my heart. I broke from his arms and picked up his glass, carrying it along with mine, to wash. While I did so Ted hopped in one of the huge beds in the room. There were two in the huge space, but when I finished I chose to go over to the bed Ted was in. I crawled under the comforter and sat up, letting it fall over my head and shoulders. Ted reached out and gently put his hand under my chin, running his thumb along my cheek. He leaned over and lightly kissed my forehead, then the tip of my nose, my cheek, and then finally my lips. He pulled back and sat back in the bed and held out his arms. I crawled into his lap and curled up there, taking in his warmth. He picked up a TV remote off the desk next to the bed and turned on a flat screen TV on the wall across from the bed. He flicked through the channels until resting on HGTV but then laughed when he heard they were speaking French.

Not being able to understand, he soon fell asleep but his arms never moved from around me. So I stayed on his lap watching HGTV since I could understand the speech. A few episodes later I realized it was close to midnight so I flipped off the TV and gently moved Ted's arms. I meant to go over into the other bed but his arms wouldn't budge so instead I shifted and moved off his lap until I was laying next to him. When I was laying on the bed, he finally moved. Ted snuggled up against me, pulling me close while he softly snored. I slowly drifted off feeling warm and happy.
************
The next morning I was up by 8 while Ted was still happily snoring away. I wanted to figure out some things I could do with him while we were here and before we started the search for my mom. Visiting the Eifel Tower was a must and I also had an idea of getting a lock with Ted to put on the Parisian lock bridge.

I had moved into the bathroom to take a quick shower when I heard Ted moving around in the bed. "Johan?" He called out.

"In the bathroom." I called back. I turned on the water and hopped in the shower. I showered quickly but thoroughly and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the main room. Ted was standing suspiciously by the door with a huge smile on his face.

"What's up?" I asked cautiously and moved to get some clothes out of my suitcase.

He started bouncing on his toes like he always did when he was unable to contain his excitement. "There's someplace I want to take you so hurry up and get dressed!"