Collie || dirty

pyschomendes

Collie:

Another day in this hell hole they call school.
I was walking to my locker when all of a sudden, someone yanked my arm, pulling me into the janitors closet.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" the person yelled.

I recognized that voice, Hayes Grier.

Hayes and I were together when I was 14 and he was 15, but he cheated on me with the slut of the school.

"What do you want Hayes?" I asked very annoyed.

"I miss you baby girl" he said while trying to wrap his arms around my waist, but I backed up.

"If you 'miss me' so much, why did you cheat on me in the first place?"

"Baby I didn't mean to. She kissed me first. And being the dumbass I am, I kissed back. Things got heated from there. I was caught up in the moment" he said.

I just looked at him with a blank face.

"Can we please talk about this later? I'm truly sorry for what I did" he asked while playing with my fingers.

"Fine. I'll come to your house after school" I told him and a smile grew on his face.

"Okay. See you then babe" he said walking out of the janitors closet.

"Don't call me that" I said walking out after him.

•••••
|| at Hayes' house ||

I pulled into Hayes' driveway and parked my car. I got out and walked to the door. Before I could even knock, Hayes opened the door.

"Were you watching me?" I asked.

"No I just heard your car pull up" he said smirking.

"Okay...what did you want to talk about?" I asked walking inside.

Hayes didn't say anything, he just smashed his lips onto mine.

"Mmmm" I moaned as he picked me up.

He carried me to his room and laid me on the bed.

"Hayes" I moaned.

"What princess?"

"Take me"

Hayes started to take off my sweatshirt (you better not start singing in the comments). I pulled Hayes' shirt over his head.

Oh fuck I haven't seen him like this in a while.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. He got on his knees and spread my legs open.

He slowly started to pull down my pants and panties.

"Hayes, please hurry" I whined.

He looked up at me, staring into my eyes. He licked a bold stripe up my slit causing me to moan loudly and throw my head back. My hands made their way down to Hayes' hair.

"Hayes" I moaned as his tongue worked on my clit.

I felt him stick two fingers in my entrance.

"Still so tight baby girl" he said while slowly pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Hayes, please, go faster" I begged.

"Patience princess"

He pulled his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss of his touch.

Hayes stood at the edge of the bed sucking his fingers. The sight of him doing that made me even wetter than I already was.

"Hayes please"

"Please what?"

"Fuck me"

He gave me a gentle kiss on the lips before walking to his bathroom. While I was waiting for him to get back, I took off my shirt and bra.

A few minutes later, Hayes came back naked with a condom on his member.

He walked over to his bed and kissed me. He pulled away and lifted my leg onto his shoulder and aligned himself up with my opening.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and his pushed his tip inside of me. It hurt since it's been so long since we've done this.

"Move" said after I adjusted.

He pulled out and slammed back into me making me scream.

"Fuck Hayes!" I screamed gripping onto the sheets.

"So...fucking...tight" he said in between thrusts.

"Hayes go faster!" I moaned loudly.

"Hayes shut up!" Someone yelled from outside his door.

"Fuck off Nash" he said thrusting faster into me making me gasp.

Hayes started to thrust harder into me. I felt him hit my stimulated spot.

"Fuck Hayes! Right there!" I screamed.

All you could hear were moans, grunt, groans, and the headboard hitting the wall.

"Hayes.....I'm close" I moaned as I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"Me too baby girl" he said thrusting harder.

"Hayes!" I screamed as I released.

Hayes released soon after. He slowly thrusted in and out of me to ride out our highs. Hayes fell down on top of me while we were trying to catch our breath. Hayes pulled out and disposed of the condom.

Hayes got back on his head and pulled the covers over us.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you in the first place" Hayes said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's okay. I forgive you" I said laying my head on his chest.

"Collie?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I'd love to" I said before kissing his lips.

"Goodnight princess" he said while pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight baby" I said and snuggled into his chest before falling into a deep sleep.
•••••
Hope you like it Collie!
(I'm going to hell for this)