Collie || dirty

pyschomendes

Collie:

"Hey, Collie!" My neighbor, Hayes Grier, yelled over the fence separating my property from his.

"Hey Hayes, what's up?" I asked a little confused.

"You wanna come over and swim?"

"Yeah sure! Just let me change and then I'll be over"

"Okay! See you then" he said before he walked back to his house.

I walked back inside of my house and went to my room. I got to my closet and picked out my swimsuit that looked like:

 I got to my closet and picked out my swimsuit that looked like:

I put my hair in two French braids. I walked back to my closet and grabbed my flip flops, towel, and cardigan.

I ran downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. She looked up and saw me.

"Collie, where are you going?" She asked while cutting an apple.

"I'm going next door to go swimming at Hayes' house" I said while taking an apple slice and eating it.

"Oh"

"Yeah. Bye mom!" I said while walking out the door.

"Don't forget to use protection!" I heard her yell before I closed the door.

I smiled at what she said. My mom knows I have a huge crush on Hayes.

I walked next door to the Grier's house (They're still together in this). I knocked on the door and Nash answered it.

"Hey Collie" he said while giving me a hug.

"Hi Nash" I replied.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I came to go swimming with Hayes"

"Oh. Well he's up in his room" he said while opening the door wider so I could walk in.

I walked upstairs to Hayes' room. I didn't even bother to knock. I walked in and saw Hayes butt naked. (Damn daddy look at that ass 👀🍑. Okay okay I'll stop. Back to the imagine) I gasped and Hayes turned around only to see me at the door.

His face turned red and he pulled up his swimming trunks.

"Oh my god Hayes, I'm so sorry, I should've knocked" I said very embarrassed.