nobody || cute

Y/N:

"Daddy stop it!" Our 4 year old daughter, Mari, yelled while Hayes tickled her.

"What's the magic word?" He asked.

"P-please!" She squealed and he stopped.

She jumped up and ran to me.

"Mommy, look!" She said while pulling me over to the window.

"It's snowing!" I said enthusiastically.

"Can we go play in it? Please mommy!" She begged.

"Sure. Go tell daddy that we're going to play in the snow"

As soon as I said that she clung to my leg.

"No, he's gonna tickle me again" she said.

"No he won't. Do you want me to come with you to tell him?" I asked her and she nodded.

I grabbed her hand and we walked over to Hayes.

"Daddy, guess what!" Mari said.

"What princess?" Hayes said while squatting down to her level.

"It's snowing! We're gonna go play in it!" She said making Hayes laugh.

"Let's go get changed so we can go outside" Hayes said while picking up Mari.

We all walked upstairs and into our room. We changed into warmer clothes and went back downstairs.

"Wait, mommy, I forgot my gloves!" Mari said looking at her hands.

"Run back upstairs and get them okay" I said and she nodded.

She started to go upstairs, but then she slipped and fell back down. She started to cry and we rushed over to her. Hayes picked her up and rubbed her back while she cried into his coat.

"Shhhh. It's okay princess" Hayes said and kissed her forehead.

"Where does it hurt most?" I asked her and she pointed to her left knee.

I placed my hand on her knee and slowly rubbed it. Soon she calmed down and stopped crying.

"You ready to go play in the snow?" Hayes asked her and she smiled while nodding her head.

"Wait, I'll go get mari's gloves. You two go outside" I told them.

I ran upstairs and grabbed mari's gloves before I went outside.

"Mari, here, put on your gloves" I said while helping her put them on.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell.

"Hey Nash, hey Taylor, hey Hunter" Hayes said while waving at them.

I turned around and saw them walking toward us.

"Mommy! mommy! Can we have a snowball fight?" Mari asked while tugging on the bottom of my coat.

"Sure. Daddy, Hunter, and Uncle Nash against me, Mari, and Auntie Taylor" I said.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Hayes whined.

"Yes it is. We both have a child on our team." I said back.

"It doesn't matter Benjamin. We're gonna beat them anyway" Nash said.

Mari and Taylor started to build a fort while I started to make some snowballs.

"Mari come here" I whimpered and she walked over to me.

"Go knock down daddy and uncle Nash's fort" I told her and she ran over and pushed their snow fort over.

She ran back over while giggling.

"Hey! That's cheating! Daddy, they cheated!" Hunter said.

"What happened?" Nash asked while walking over to their 6 year old son, Hunter.

"Mari pushed our fort over" he said while pointing at Mari making us laugh.

Nash whispered something in Hunter's ear. Hunter started running over here.

"Uncle Hayes wants to talk to you" he told me.

I looked at Mari.

"Go mommy! Daddy wants to talk to you" she said while shooing me away.

I walked over to the boys' side of the yard looking for Hayes.

I kept looking for him but I couldn't find him.

"Nash, where Ha-" I was cut off by someone grabbing me and spinning me around.

I screamed cause it caught me off guard.

"Hey baby" Hayes said before kissing my lips.

"Hey" I said back while smiling.

Hayes took his hand from behind his back and smashed a snowball on my head.

"Fire!" I heard hunter yell and they started throwing snowballs at me.

I squealed and ran back over to the girls' side.

"Mari, start throwing" Taylor said and we all started throwing snowballs at them.

The snowball fight lasted until we started getting tired. Then we just played in the snow till it got dark. Nash, Taylor, and Hunter went back to their house.

Mari, Hayes, and I walked back inside and drank some hot chocolate and ate cookies.

We all bathed and changed into our pajamas. Hayes carried Mari to our bed and got in also.

"Goodnight mommy and daddy" Mari said while hugging us.

"Goodnight princess" Hayes said kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Mari" I said and kissed he cheek.

"Goodnight baby" Hayes said to me.

"Goodnight Hayes" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Eww! Mommy, daddy, stop kissing in front of me!" Mari squealed making us laugh.

"Sorry princess" Hayes said.

We all snuggled together and fell asleep.
•••••
I reallllllllyyyyyyy like this one! Obviously Hayes isn't 16 in this, Nash isn't 18, and Taylor isn't 19. Hayes is 21 in this, Nash is 24, and Taylor is also 24.