nobody || dirty

Y/N:

"happy birthday to you! happy to you! happy birthday dear y/n! happy birthday to you!" everyone sang.

yes today was my birthday. i turned 17 today. yay!

"happy birthday baby girl" i heard someone say.

i turned around and saw my amazing boyfriend with a smile plastered on his face.

"thank you baby" i said and kissed him.

"my baby is seventeen!" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

i smiled and laid my head on his chest.

••••••
|| after the party ||

"baby, now it's time for my present to you" hayes said as he locked my bedroom door.

there was a huge smirk on his face. he walked over to me and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer so our bodies were touching.

he smashed his lips onto mine which caused me to wrap my arms around his neck. his lips traveled down to my neck and his hands traveled down to my butt. a weird noise left my mouth.

"hayes, what was that sound i just made?" i asked.

"that was a moan baby" hayes said and squeezed my butt again.

hayes picked me up and carried me to my bed. he laid me down gently and started kissing me again.

"i love you so much" hayes said into the kiss.

"i love you too hayes"

our sweet and passionate kiss turned into a heated make out session. hayes took of his shirt. i couldn't help but stare at his toned muscles.

"baby girl, i want to make you feel good" hayes said while kissing my neck.

"what do you mean?"

"baby, i'm gonna pleasure you. make you feel good. make love to you" he smiled.

he started to take off my shirt, but i quickly pulled it back down.

"what are you doing?" i asked confused.

"baby, we have to do this without clothes" he laughed.

"wait, does that mean we're having sex?"

"yes beautiful"

"oh"

i have never thought about having sex. i just knew i wanted to save it for someone i love. i know hayes is the person i want to live the rest of my life with, so i mine as well do it with him.

"babe, are you okay? you look nervous" hayes asked.

i love that he's worried about me. it makes me feel special. like i'm a princess.

"um...i'm nervous hayes. i've wanted to save sex for someone i love" i said.

"do you love me?" hayes asked with a little bit of worry in his voice.

"yes, hayes, i do love you. more than anything. i want to spend the rest of my life with you" i smiled and stroked his cheek.

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you too" he smiled and held my hands.

we just looked at each other for a few minutes.

"hayes" i said breaking the silence.

"yes baby?"

"i'm ready. i want to do it with you" i said and he smiled.

he kissed me softly on the lips before laying me down. he started to lift up my shirt, but then stopped. he looked up at me to make sure it was okay. i nodded and he pulled off my shirt.