Drake || dirty

boyxboy :: this is for my best friend cause he's in love with Hayes and he's always getting on my ass about writing him an imagine.

Drake:

I was sitting on my couch waiting for my amazing boyfriend, Hayes, to get home. Why? Cause I'm a good boy.

Actually I was in our room jacking off to shirtless pictures of my amazing boyfriend. He so fucking hot! Like he was sent from the gods. (I agree he was sent from the gods)

"Ugh fuck Hayes" I moaned as I released all over my hand.

I cleaned myself up and went downstairs stairs.

"Babe I'm home!" I heard Hayes yell while I was in the kitchen.

I ran out of the kitchen to the living room where he was.

"Baby!" I said while attacking him with a hug.

"Someone missed me" he said and kissed my temple.

"I did" I said whole blushing a little.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, then we can watch movies if you want" he told me.

"Okay" I said and sat down on the couch.

•••••

"Alright babe. What movie do you want to watch?" He asked while sitting on the couch and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Um...tangled"

"We always watch that movie" he whined.

"Fine. What about Home?"

"Okay. Yeah let's watch that" he said while searching for it.

We both got up and went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I grabbed some soda and he got some grapes and candy. Hayes put some popcorn in the microwave.

I walked up and hugged him from behind. I rested my head on his back.

"You alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I sighed.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe, like he'd never let anything happen to me. I just listened to his heartbeat.

I have no idea what I did to get Hayes as a boyfriend. But whatever I did, I'm happy I did it. I wouldn't change anything about our relationship.

'Beep beep beep' we heard.

He took the popcorn out of my microwave and put it in a bowl. I put some White Cheddar seasoning stuff on it. Both of us walked back to the couch after that.

I ran to the closet in the living room to get some pillows and blankets.

I snuggled into Hayes' chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

He pressed play and we started to watch the movie.

•••••
|| next morning ||

"Fuck baby" I heard someone moan.

I looked up and saw Hayes moving around a lot.

"Yes yes yes! Just like that" he moaned.

I smirked and pulled the covers down only to see a bulge in Hayes' pants. I slowly started to palm him.

"Oh fuck" he moaned.

I pulled down his pants and boxers. His erected member sprang out.

How tf is his dick this big?!