caroline || dirty

— narrator:

candles gave the room a warm glow. the sweet aroma of roses filled the air. rose petals covered the dark wood floors.

this day was very special for caroline. 'why' you might ask? this day marks that her and her boyfriend, have been together for a year.

many people said that the relationship wouldn't last long. mostly, because everyone knew hayes had a hard time staying committed to someone. they said it wouldn't last longer than two or three months.

but today, hayes could prove them wrong. his heart and love was for caroline and only caroline. he was never going to leave her.

they'd been throw thick and thin. everything from hayes' older brother dying of cancer to caroline's brother ending his life. they were too close to separate.

caroline's face lit up. no one had ever done anything this special for her. it made her feel like a princess.

hayes led her to the bed. he softly pressed his lips against hers before laying her on the bed. her hands ran through his hair, deepening the kiss.

she heard hayes groan softly as his hands traveled to her ass. he roughly squeezed it making her moan into the kiss. hayes took that moment to slip his tongue into her mouth.

their tongues fought for dominance. hayes won of course. hayes slowly pulled away.

he looked at caroline with lust-filled eyes. his eyes were now a dark shade of blue. he felt elise tugging at the hem of his shirt.

he slowly pulled it over his head. his muscles flexed as he pulled it off, throwing it to the side. he gave caroline one more soft kiss before helping caroline remove her clothes.

hayes sat up and admired caroline's body. his fingers traced her curves. his palms felt her soft skin. he touched her as if she was made of porcelain.

these actions sent chills down caroline's spine. she left out a soft whimper as his palms brushed her heat. she felt so aroused.

hayes brought two fingers up to caroline's mouth. she parted her lips, allowing hayes to slip his finger inside. she gently sucked on his fingers, swirling her tongue around them to coat them in her saliva.

hayes removed his fingers from her mouth. he spread her legs apart, exposing her heat to him. he spread her folds apart before plunging his two fingers inside of her.

she let out a soft moan left her soft lips. her back arched slightly. her head flew back as more moans fell from her lips.

hayes thrusted his fingers in and out of her faster. he used his thumb to rub her clit. he rubbed the bundle of nerves in tight circles.

her back arched more off the bed as she reached her peak. hayes noticed this and decided to intensify the pleasure. he groped her left breasted and wrapped his lips around her nipple.

the pleasure started to become unbearable for caroline. her walls clenched around his fingers. a loud moan rolled off of her tongue as she released. her juices covering hayes' fingers.

she felt her back hit the bed. her orgasm had taken all of her energy. she tried to catch her breath.

hayes removed his fingers from inside of her. he brought them up to his mouth and sucked in his fingers. he moaned at the taste of her juices.

once caroline caught her breath, she sat back up and saw hayes sucking on his fingers. she felt like she she needed to repay hayes. she had an idea.

she crawled over to hayes and rested her small hand on his bulge. she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. she palmed him lightly through his boxers.

a low groan erupted from hayes' throat. caroline lightly giggled before pulling his boxers off. his erected member sprang up, hitting his lower abdomen.

her small hand wrapped around his shaft. she kissed his tip before taking it into her mouth. she sucked lightly before releasing his tip with a 'pop'.

she kissed his tip once more. she licked the vain that was on the underside of his member. this action caused hayes to let out a load moan.

hayes gripped her hair. he shoved his member back into her mouth, thrusting lightly. caroline moaned around his member which made him groan.

his member started to twitch. hayes pulled himself out of her mouth. caroline wiped the spit from around her mouth.

hayes laid caroline down on her back. he spread her legs apart, exposing her heat once more. he aligned himself with her entrance.

he slowly introduced his tip inside of her. she gasped and gripped his bicep. he look at her, waiting for a sign to keep going.

she nodded lightly. he fully thrusted his member inside of her, resting to allow her to adjust. her grip on his bicep tighten as she felt her eyes swell with tears.

three tears rolled down her flushed cheeks. hayes softly wiped them away. he softly kissed her lips, letting her know that everything was okay.

once hayes felt her grip loosen up, he knew she had adjusted. he slowly thrusted his member in and out of her. she gasped at the feeling of his shaft rubbing her walls.

his shallow, slow thrusts soon turned into deep, rough thrusts. the sounds of her moans and his grunts filled the air. her moans were as music to his ears.

he kissed her one more time before he stopped thrusting. she whimpered as he removed himself from inside of her. hayes flipped caroline over so she was on her hands and knees.

he roughly thrusted back inside of her. she let out a loud scream at the sudden feeling. the sounds of skin on skin, moans, and grunts filled the atmosphere.

hayes absolutely loved the feeling of her warmth around him. he loved the sound of her soft moans as he thrusted in and out of her. he loved the sight of her naked body, curves and all.

he gripped caroline's hair, pulling back so she looked up at him. he held her neck and he kissed her. he whispered sweet things in her ear.

hayes felt her walls start to clench on his member. he knew she was close. his hand traveled down in front of her, rubbing her bundle of nerves.

she gasped at the feeling. her moans got louder and louder the more she reached her peak. within a few seconds, she released. her juices flowing down hayes' member.

it only took a few more thrusts before hayes released himself inside of her. both of their sweaty bodies collapsed. hayes landing on caroline.

once they both caught their breath, hayes looked into her beautiful eyes. he admired the color of them. this caused caroline to smile.

caroline cupped hayes' left cheek. she pulled his face closer. she gently placed her lips onto his.

their lips molded together, as if they were money for each other. their bodies formed together as if they were one. their hands fit perfectly together.

this night was important for both of them. they had both shown each other the one thing that mattered the most in their relationship. love.
•••••
for Caroline_daniels17 ! i hope you like it!