Escape

Kallus Pov.

I walked down the hall.
"It's about, Kallus."
I looked back to see Tarkin on a trasion. Who is talking with him?
"I have a reason to think his the mole. I have proof." He said. My eyes widened. I'm dead. The man showed him the proof on my records.

"I'm on my way with Vader." Tarkin said.

I ran down the hall into my room. I turned on the trasion.
"Rebels, I need your help and fast..... Tarkin and Vader are coming to kill me. Please I need your help." I turned it off ending the trasion.
I need to get out off here.

My door flew open.
I took a step back pulling out my blaster pointing at the person. "Calm fown, Kallus..... We're here to get you out." Sabine said. I put my blaster up. "You scared the crap out of me." I said. I ran down the hall with them. We ran into there ship and took off.

"Why did you save me?" I asked.
"You saved our butts and now it was our turn to save yours." Zeb said.
"But.... We where asked to get you." Kanan said.
I raised an eyebrow. "By who?" I asked. "It's another Fulcrum. We're meeting them at 100." Kanan said.

"They saw they know all about you but you probably forgot that they existed." Ezra added.

I thought about it.

It can't be Beth. She was taken from me when I joined. This is another reason I'm helping these rebels. The Empire told me that she was killed but when they all say that we all know the Empire killed her.

"Could I talk with Fulcrum?" I asked.

"You can talk with her later..... I think they would rather talk with you in person." Hera said walking in. "I'm already on my way to Lothal." She added. I nodded.

I'm nervous to find out who this Fulcrum is.