Leader

"I think you should lead this mission, Amanda." I said.
"Really..... I'll stay with him." I said.

I shook my head.
"His your brother." I said. She smiled and said,"You two make a good team."
I felt my cheeks turn pink.

Amanda winked at me.

"Shut up..... I don't like him," I said.

"Either way.... He likes you." She said.

I stood up.
"Fine I'll be the leader on this mission." I said. She nodded and said,"Good." I looked over at the display of the building. "Explain the mission, Stragist." I said.
She said,"Got it..... Right here is where I need you guys to enter."
"Wait, we're going on the mission as well.... Right?" Ezra asked.
I smiled and said,"That's funny..... Sabine's coming but not you." He asked,"Why not?" I answered,"I don't have to tell you anything." He made a face. "I would rather keep you as back up because I know we're going to need back up," I added.
"Now.... You and Farkle go inside while Sabine does a diversion. Farkle will get the cargo and you will block him getting him into an escape pod. Ezra will come inside from a window you'll break on the second story. You two will meet up with Sabine on the Thrid story. You three will probably come face to face with some inquistors on the fourth story and what we need is up there..... Well who we need to get out," Amanda said.

"Who are you guys getting out?" Kallus asked.

"A man named Lux Bonteri." I answered.
His the closet person has felt like family to me. He was always there when I cried which is now never. He would always be the one to make sure I was fine after a mission and the coolest person I ever knew!
He still is and will stay that say.

"Let's get ready to go," Farkle said.