Gone

Farkle's Pov.

The room grew slient.
"She..... She.... She killed her....... She killed my sister," I said.
I looked back at the closed door wanting to open it and swing my lightsaber at her so bad. We still need to save my father.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Amanda was the planner I'm the go getter.

Sabine put a hand on my shoulder.
"There has to be a way to stop her," She said. I looked at Kallus. He said,"The Empire didn't kill the Mia's mother and I'm pretty sure I killed her. It was only because she had the diease. There's no.... There's no cure. If we want to help her.... the only way to do... so.... is to.... it's to kill her."

I felt my eyes widened.
"No, No, No.... There must be another way! I'm not killing my best friend!" I yelled. He stood up and said,"Well it's not my daughter anymore." Ezra gave him a look.
"Then why don't you do it, Kallus?" He asked. He said,'I couldn't." Sabine said,"It's the same thing with him. Now.... If we're not going to hurt her we need to find a plan to leave." Kallus made a face.
"There's a room that has an exit. When I gave her a locket I went in a room to get it," He said. I asked,"You mean Troy's old room?" Kallus said,"I don't know this Troy but, I'm guessing yes.

He nodded and said,"It would work."
"Then we need to get ready to go," Ezra said.