Kylo Dume

I looked back at the door.
"He.... He changed," I said to myself.

"Mia! You got a call!" Farkle shouted.
I walked back into the cockpit. I asked,"Who's calling?" Farkle said,"It's Kylo Dume." I said,"You stay here." I answered it.
"Mia...... I wanted to see if..... How are you guys?" She asked.
I said,"Just fine..... You?" She said,"Yah.... I have to be responsible for this wookie. His mother left him. His name's Cheddar but I call him Ched." I said,"I wasn't asking what you where doing. What is it?" She gave me a look.
"I was just wondering what you where doing," She said. Farkle gave me a look.
"Then this a waste of time," I snapped.
I ended the call.

"What was that?" Farkle asked.
I stood up and said,"Get ready for the mission."
He said,"She didn't do anything. She didn't have anything to do with, Troy." I grabbed him pulling him closer to me.
"You never him again and never talk to me like that again," I whispered.
I let go.
"Now go on and get ready for the mission," I said.

He gave me a look and said,"Your so lucky I care."
He walked out of the room.

I looked down at the locket.

I'm kind of happy my dad went into Troy's old room.
Why did I call him dad?
Why was I such a jerk to Farkle?
Why was a jerk to Kylo?
Why am I asking myself these questions?

Farkle's Pov.

Why is Mia acting like a jerk?
She's never like that. There has to be something wrong and I thought we where going on a mission. Mia isn't acting like herself..... She could be.... no..... There's no way for her to get that.

I sat down at the bar with Ezra.
"Is that how she usual is? I saw you two," Ezra said.
I said,"No.... Never.... I don't know what's up with her.... Ever sense she got that locket back..... Well not even...." Sabine added,"Maybe it's because Kallus is here.... I would act the same if he was my father." I said,"I hope so."
Man.... Sabine so...... I stand not chance.

Ezra's Pov.

Mia's so.... I stand no chance.
I'm starting not to like her but.... It's hard not to.

Sorry for the last part.... I had to!
I just wanted to let you guys know this is going to be a short book. Your going to hate me but you won't for the next book I'm going to make.

May the Force be with You!