For Me

I put a stripe of hair from my face.
Ashoka is the reason I got..... My blue high light. I sighed. Ashoka was the one that raised me because my father never raised me the right way.
This is for her. This is for the twins...... for her kids.

Amanda and Farkle are Ashoka and Lux's kids.
Lux went on a mission and never came back when they were 13. It suprised me when I first found out they where Ashoka's kids because they are human.
This rarely happens.

I looked over at Kallus. He was looking at me. Ashoka wouldn't want me to seek Revange as much as I want too. It's not the way..... It leads to the wrong path. I looked away.
He killed my mother and doesn't even have the guts to tell me.
I stood up and looked back at Kallus.
I refuse to talk to him.

I walked into the hall.
"I love you," The voice kept repeating in my head.
I opened a room door.

"I'll never let you go,"

"No...." I mumbled.

1 year earlier..............

"I want you to let me do the talking," I snapped at Troy.
"I don't trust him, Mia." He said back.
"His...... We need the credits," I said. I looked forward. He grabbed my hand, wanting me to look back at him. I shoved his hand away.

The door opened as he walked into my sight.
"Why hello, Maul? What is it?" I asked. He smiled and said,"I've heard that you know a jedi..... That it's one of your crew members that is." I raised an eyebrow knowing it was true.
"Well you don't have to worry about that because I wouldn't let a jedi join my crew," I explained. "And we would never lie to each other," I added.

Maul looked behind me at Troy.
Maul knew.
"Are you sure about that Ms. Kallus?" He asked.
I pushed him back. He pushed me onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Mia!!!" Troy yelled.
"Look!!!" I yelled back.

I looked up.
My mouth flew open.

"Troy........ Troy!" I cried. Troy dropped to the floor. Maul looked back at me. I kept my tears from spilling out of my eyes. He said,"Let me know if you find out any other... Jedi."

"I hope you burn in hell!" I snapped.

"Well your forgetting.... You will too," He said.
He opened the door leaving the ship.

I looked at Troy.

"Mia...." He said.
I crawled over to him.
I put my hand on his face.
"Hey..... Your going to be fine." I said, knowing this was it.
He smiled and put a hand on my face. I said,"I can't loose anyone else..... I don't want you to die...." He used his other hand to grab my hand.
"Your going to be fine...... I want you to move on like I never existed.... Just promise me you will." He said. One of my tears slipped from my eye. I nodded.

I put my head on his chest.

"I love you," He said.
"I know."

Present.......

I can't even go in there to get the one the thing I want.
His old locket. It was given to him on a boot. He found a way to take it off and he made it into a necklace. He put a photo gram of him and I in it.

"You alright?"
I turned around to see Kallus.

"I'm fine." I said.
I closed the door and walked away.