Chapter 2: Job hunting

Omg. I didn't even knew I had fallen asleep on the couch. I look at the time and it's 2:30 pm. Omg. I have to go and pick up mia. I quickly get my car keys and went to my car and start to drive to Mia's school.

When I got out of my car, I went to Mia's classroom and saw her sitting by herself. I went towards her.

"Honey. Are you ok"? I asked feeling worried.

"Yea mama. Did you bring ice cweam"? She ask me looking sad.i forgot to bought it.

"Um.. no I didn't but we can go and buy it now". I said and we walked to the car and drive to the ice cream parlour.

We ordered two strawberry ice cream with sprinkles. We went home after and started to watch a cartoon when mia ask me a question that I didn't know how to answer.

"Mommy. Where is dada?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "Evewy one in my class has a dada". Tears begin to fill my eyes but I hold it back cause I have to be strong for her. I start to cuddle and comfort her.

"Umm... Honey. Your dada will soon come home". I said to her knowing it wasn't true.

"Ok mama". She was smiling. I fake a smile because I didn't want to hurt her with a lie.

"Let's go to sleep". I bring her to her room and tuck her in." Good night sweetheart". I kiss her and start to walk out.

" Good night mama. Love you". I close the door and went to my bed and cry myself to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up, took a bath and dress in a purple and blue dress and a yellow flat and made a messy bun. I went downstairs and made breakfast which consist of egg and bacon sandwich and I made macaroni and cheese with sausage for Mia's lunch. I then went upstairs and woke her up and we ate and I drove her to school. I am currently sitting in my car thinking where I could drop off some application letters.
I went and dropped off some at restaurants,hotels and at a very popular company as well. I went to Brit's diner.

"Can I have a cheese hamburger please". I said to a young lady who's the cashier.

" That will be two dollars". I handed her the money and wait on my order and then went and sit in a booth at window.

I started to think about life and I note that I should call my mother when I get home. I took out my phone and text my best friend Kylie.

Hey. How are you?

A.

I'm good I will come over very soon because I'm busy now.love you

K.

Ok then. Love you.

A.

I finish eating and went home and clean and then watch TV. It was time to pick mia up from school so I went for her and when we came home I helped her with her homework and then watch TV. I look at the time and see it's 8 o clock and mia fell asleep a few minutes ago so I took her up and bring her to her room and then went to bed. I hope I will get a call from the job hunting. Before I fell asleep I remember that I should call my mom so I call her.

"Hey mom". I said.

"Hey honey. Long time I don't hear from you. When are you coming to look for us and I want to see my baby mia". Mom said sounding sad.

"Mom I promise I will come and look for you as soon as i get a proper job". I said.

"Ok. If you say so". 

"How's dad?" I ask. It's been very long since I hear from him.

" He's ok. He really miss you though". I sighed.

"Ok. Well bye. I love you and tell Dad hi and that I love him". I said because I was very tired.

" Ok. I love you too and I will". We hang up and I went straight to bed.

******************************

A/N: thanks for reading.

Pls vote. Comment and like and share.