chapter 36: The suspense of the surprise

Sam's POV

"No. I want it to be a surprised". Alec said in the middle of Dr. Miller's sentence. I was very anxious to find out but since he didn't want to know now then I'll just have to wait.

" Ok. I'll let you hear the baby's heartbeat then". Dr Miller started while pointing something on my tummy. I then heard the rhythmic sound of our Angel and I couldn't help but cry.

" your baby is very healthy". The doctor said while smiling. " I'll take some blood test to make sure that everything is perfect". She stated while removing blood from m hand via a needle. " So next week Monday your pregnancy will be thirty weeks old". She smile while informing me of this.

"So the baby is scheduled to be born on the 28th of August right doc.?" Alec asked her while looking so intrigued by what the doctor is doing.

"That's right Mr. Smith. Your angel will be coming into this world on that day". She inform which such joy radiating from her smile.

After another fifteen minutes of doing further testing, we left the doctor's office and was now seated in a small diner near the doctor's office.

"I don't want to rush you Sam but we need to sort out the baby's room so you need to decide if you want to stay here or go back to New York to live. I have a main office in this state as well so I won't have a problem to stay here but this i our choice so what you think?" Alec look at me with such intensity and concern.

I was left speechless. I can't believe that this man would leave his life in New York to move here with me. I start o feel so emotionally and wanted to cry so badly but i tried my best to hold  myself together.

"I'm moving back to New York because that's where I've built my life. I'll travel back here to visit my family". I informed him.

"Ok. Good. Can we leave next week Friday? So we can go furniture and clothes shopping for Mia and the baby?" He asked with such excitement.

"Sure." I answered while giggling like a high school teenager that is madly inlove.

Alec's POV

I drove us back to the apartment and Sam was obviously in discomfort because her feet were swollen so I decided to make a hot bath with some roses lining the bath. I enter the room and started undressing her then wrap her in a towel.

"Where is Mia?" I asked her.

"She fell asleep after i bathed her".  She replied and I smirked. I carried her bridal style and place her in the bath. I then undressed as well. I saw the lust in Sam's eyes as I enter the bath and allow her to sit in my lap while I massage her shoulders and back.

I start to trail wet kisses along her neck while nibbling on her earlobe. She started to moan and grinding her booty on my lap as things about to get heated I realize that it's almost 5:00 and the baby shower starts at 6:30 and it will take about half a hour to reach at the ball room that i rented for the night so we both took a bath and got out. Throughout the day Sam's mother, Ms. Hailey who I also call mom texted and inform me of the success of the baby shower.

"Sam,I have a surprise for you so I want you to wear that white dress on the bed". I informed her. She got ready and did her makeup naturally.

I then dressed myself in a dark blue tuxedo

When I saw Sam in that white dress i was awe struck at how beautiful she is

When I saw Sam in that white dress i was awe struck at how beautiful she is. Her face glowed and the dress hugged all her curves in the right places.

"Wow. You look like you are ready to be Mrs. Smith". I said after she dress Mia in an orange dress.

 I said after she dress Mia in an orange dress

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: I wanna thank you all for reading mybook and I want to send a special shoutout to @Leanor25 for reading, voting and comment. Love you all.

Love xox