chapter 17

Sam's POV

"Let's see what's wrong with your car". He said as he studied the engine area.

"Hmmm...... It seems as if something is wrong with the engine". He told me after looking again. " I can call a mechanical shop and let them tow your car and repair it. I will pay for it". He told me while staring at me.

" No. I will pay for it". I rejected his offer. I don't want him to think I want his money.

" I will pay for it". He said with finality coming closer to me.

"Mommy can I come?" Mia asked from the backseat. I went and took her in my arms.

"Mommy is this Dada?" Mia asked that took me by surprise. I looked at Alec and see him raised an eyebrow at me.

"No honey. But I can be your Dada if you want". I was beyond shocked with Alec response.

" yes. Pwease be my Dada". I'm very emotional by now. I wanted to cry. I think Alec saw it because he took mia from me.

"I'll be right back". I went inside the car and wiped my eyes and tried to relax. After about five minutes Alec opened the door with a sleeping mia and he hugged me after putting mia down and I cried in his chest. I felt comfortable and safe in his arms.

After I've calmed down I wiped my eyes. I can tell I look like mess by now.

" I'm sorry. I-i huh got way too emotional". I said looking away in embarrassment.

"It's okay. I've called the shop and they should be here any minute now and tomorrow you will be getting your car back so I can give you a ride". He told me while pulling away from our hug.

" you don't have to. I can take a cab". I really didn't want to bother him. Doesn't he has a girlfriend?

"I'm bringing you and that's final". He said with authority.

" Don't you have a girlfriend or something ?" I said while rolling my eyes.

" No I don't ". He told me which made me shocked and surprised.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yea. I only do one night stand". How could I forgot. He's a playboy after all.

" How could I forgot? You're the world's famous playboy who treat girls like trash ". My temper was rising by the seconds.

" Don't judge me". He said with anger as well.

"So I'm judging you huh? You said so yourself and I wouldn't judge you because I'm not God". I was now yelling with anger. How dare him?!

" Well it's the truth. Sorry if you can't face it". I'm so gonna kill this man. As I was going to reply a tow truck came and they took my car and gave me the information I needed.

"Sam, get in the car with mia". I placed mia in the backseat and sat in the front seat while looking outside because I was still pissed.

" Sam, I'm sorry". He was trying to hold my hands but I drew away my hands.

"Don't. touch. me." I told him and rest my head on the window and soon drifted to sleep.