chapter 31: truth and fun

Sam's POV

I stirred and slowly open my eyes to adjust to the light. I slowly looked around and realised that this isn't my room because this is way more beautiful and a lot bigger. I then heard the door open and in came Alec with a tray of  pancakes and scrambled eggs while wearing only a grey shorts. I just started at his abs and his v line.

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked and I looked away embarrassed . "You know you can take a picture because it will last longer". Typical alec. I rolled my eyes at him and started rubbing my tummy because I'm quite hungry.

" I am hungry so don't play with a hormonal pregnant woman". I rolled my eyes. I'm wondering if he knew whose baby I was carrying.

"Uhh.. Yea. How are you feeling?" He said looking at my tummy.

"I'm ok. Just a little pain in my tummy but I'm good". I told him while he hand me the tray and sat down in front of me.

"You don't want any?" I asked him as I begin to eat.

"No. You eat for you and the baby". He told me. I began to eat while Alec just stare at me while I ate.

"Go a head and say it". I told him because I knew something was bothering him. He started to scratch his neck which he did when he was nervous.

"Ummm... I was wondering... Who's baby are you carrying?" He asked me. I was shocked and hurt.

"YOU BASTARD! I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH ANYONE A PART FROM YOU. YOU FOOL. IT'S YOUR BABY BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT IT THEN I WILL RAISE IT ALONE LIKE I DID WITH MIA!!!" I shouted. I'm sorry if I'm overreacting but I'm pregnant ok!

"Sam. Please calm down. I didn't mean it like that and I want our baby. I will take full responsibility for both of you". He told me and kissed my forehead. I nodded because my throat was clogged with sobs.

"Get ready because I'm bringing you and Mia out". He more like ordered me and left. I was about to look for him and tell him that I don't have anything to wear but I saw a dress with some slippers on the bed.

I took a bath and brushed my teeth and put on the clothes and went in the kitchen and saw my man. ; ).

"I'm ready now". He nodded and grabbed my hand and we went inside the elevator.

"You look so beautiful". He whispered in my ears. I blushed immediately.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself". I told him as the elevator stopped and I stepped out and Alec followed. We then went outside and saw an Audi R8 and Alec opened the passenger seat for me.

"Ma lady". He bowed and I smiled and thank him. He then went and the driver's seat and started the engine.

"No driver today?" I questioned him and smirked.

"Nope". He responded and backed out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going". I turned to look at him.

"First we are going to pick up mia and then the rest is a surprise that you will love". He told me and entwined our fingers.

I sighed. This is going to be a long day.