Chapter 12

Edwards PoV

I stood there and let my mind read Alice's thoughts, I watched her vision play itsself out

Vision

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision," Alice states, ripping her hand from Aro's.

Alice turns to Bella and Emily.

"Now!"

Emily and bella, rush and place their children onto the back of Jacob.

Jacob rushes of into the woods, Volturi guards quickly follow him.

"Get them. Hmm!"

Alice then attacks Aro, raising her leg up, smacking him directly in the chest. Aro flies through the air and lands back onto the ground.

Aro then motions for Alice to be seized, "take her away."

The Cullen's become angry and Carlisle rushes forward, "Let her go!"

Carlilse rushes forward, he takes down two guards before jumping into the air. Aro jumps into the air and they reach each other at the same time. Aro then lands onto the ground as does Carlilse. Except Aro is holding Carlisle's head.

Chaos breaks out and everyone rushes at each other. Bella uses her power to help jasper. Emily rushes over and helps free Alice. Bella is attacked by Alec and jasper ends up writhing in pain from Jane.

A volturi member rushes over and beheads Jasper, Emily screams out in pain and stares over in shock. Emmett looks over and sees Emily's pain and attacks Alec. Quickly killing him, saving bella. Unfortunately Seth is killed during this time.

Emily speed over to Jane and stands in front of her, she grabs her by the throat and throws her in front of Sam, who decapitates her. Emily then rushes over to Bella as Benjamin uses his power to create a chasm in the earth. This kills off many of the Volturi but nearly takes Esme and Edward down. However they manage to survive.

Emily saves Bella from falling down the chasm. They then turn to Aro who is staring angrily at them. Bella rushes over to him but he throws her away, into Edward. Emily then rushes over and tries to stop him. Aro grabs Emily by the neck and shoves her onto the ground. Aro raises his hand and with full force snaps Emily's head off.

Bella and Edward stare in shock. They rush forward and together rip off Aro's head.

End of vision.

Emily's PoV

I glance at Edward who gives me a look of sympathy.

Alice takes her hand away from Aro's, "Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

Caius scoffs, "We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat."

"But what if you were sure they could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edwards asks.

Caius rolls his eyes, "Of course. But that cannot be known."

Edward, "Actually, it can."

I smile as I turn to see two more witnesses walk forward.

Alice speaks up, "I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil."

"We have enough witnesses," Caius narrows his eyes.

Aro puts his hand up, "Let him speak, brother."

The man speaks, "I am half human, half vampire. Like the children. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

"How old are you?" Bella and I ask.

Nahuel smiles, "a hundred and fifty years."

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asks curious.

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?"

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either."

Marcus then speaks up, "These children are much like us."

Caius scoffs, "Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies."

Aro turns to his army, "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today."

The volturi look extremely disappointed, but turn away and rush back into the forest. Aro turns to look and Alice, bella and I.

"Such a prize."

He then turns and leaves.

I look over at Jasper, who is stood uncomfortably next to Caleb. He glances up and catches my eyes. I vamp speed over to him and jump onto him. He falls down in shock. I laugh as he smiles widely.

I then lean in to kiss him, our lips touch and sparks fly, and my faint heart beats rapidly.

I then smile widely, grab his hand and help him up.

"Daddy!" A small voice yells.

We turn to see Matthew running over to us.

Jasper kneels down and catches Matthew in his arms. He lifts him up and twirls around.

I grin widely, entwining my hand with Jasper's.