Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

Anya's P.O.V.

Am hundred and one percent sure that Aisha is mentally laughing at my way of dressing for a picnic.

I looked at her and smiled, when suddenly my stomach grumbled.
The good thing was, no one heard other than Aisha.

She smiled back at me and spoke," since its almost lunch time, then we should start eating?"

All of us nodded while i asked," so what's for lunch?"

Arjun excitedly answered,"its cheese and olives sandwich made by Ammi."

"Ammi? Who's that?" I asked.

"Aisha and Zayd's mother, everyone of us call her that. Zayd didn't tell you?" Arjun answered.

I knew where this conversation was leading, so i changed the topic.

"Well because of the tradition we follow on Sundays and not letting anyone know about our relationship we haven't told anyone except you guys," i then looked at Zayd and saw that he was busy rummaging the picnic basket.

I face-palmed mentally, but Aisha spoke," well i have also brought peas pilaf."
She directed that to Zayd and snatched the picnic basket from him.

"Alhamdulillah!(Thank God) otherwise i would have died of hunger," Zayd sighed dramatically.

"Why? You don't like olives and cheese sandwich?"i asked, but Zayd raised his right eye-brow and then looked at Aisha then at me.

Shit! Now Aisha and Arjun might know that our relationship is fake.

"Coeur, am allergic to olives." Zayd spoke.
But all i could hear was,
Coeur? "Coeur? Now whats that?" I asked.

Zayd raised his eye-brow and said," since you disliked the nickname baby so i chose another nickname for you."

"All you got was Coeur? What does that even mean?"

"Figure out yourself."

"What?" But he just gave a lop-sided smile.

Arghhh! With whom am I stuck with?

Asshole Zayd!

*****

After having lunch, Aisha decided to play truth and dare.
I already hated this game due to some past incidents and I feel that after playing again for today my hatred for this game will increase.

No...like any other bollywood or Hollywood film we didn't had any wine or beer bottle cause Zayd and Aisha they don't drink.
So we used a plastic mineral water bottle instead.

So the first unlucky person the bottle to be landed on was none other than...No not me...it was my useless asshole fake boyfriend.

Arjun asked him," so Zayd...truth or dare?"
Zayd chose dare as usual to show off am sure...

But Arjun's dare that was given to Zayd was very what? Unfair? Yeah! Unfair to me.

****

"Hell Arjun! I can't believe you, I thought that if a person chooses a dare then it means that he solely has to do it not with his partner..." I complained.

"He can't back down now, " Arjun stated.

And in the process of proving a perfect girlfriend, I helped Zayd in his dare.