Chapter Fifteen.

Anya's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes at the thudding at my window.
I sat up cursed the person doing it and went downstairs to open the main door.

I stood beside Zayd, while he didn't even notice me as he picked up a stone from below him and threw it on my window.
"She is not opening yeah?" I asked him.
He answered without looking at me," yeah! Am sure she doing it purposely...she is so stu-" i guess he realised that I was the one standing beside him.
He turned to look at me and completed the sentence," pendous.... she Is so stupendous."

I rolled my eyes and headed back inside my house, with Zayd following behind me.
Once we were in my room, i stood infront of him and asked," dont you check time before going at someone's place?"

"What time? It's still early ok?" He then checked his watch and said," oh! It's midnight."
I raised my eye-brows while he spoke," well it's neither late nor early.its midnight so it's in middle of being late and being early."

I shook my head at his logic and asked, " Why are you here?"
He smiled, walked towards my bed, took my duvet and jumped on my bed saying," its MIDNIGHT, so people sleep at that time."
I eyed at him and said," please stop irritating me, am really not in the mood of arguing with you."

He stared at me, I went towards him, took my duvet and sat on the other side of the bed.
After covering myself with the duvet I laid on my right side.
I felt the bed dip.
I could smell his cologne, it was woody with mint scent, all refreshing.
He pulled at my duvet and i pulled back, he sat up and made me turn towards him.
He ordered me to sit up and i did so.

He then asked," i know something is wrong that's why I came at midnight to know whether you are fine or not."
I raised up a questionable eye-brow.
"I know you felt sad when your mum didn't come to look for you, plus she is your only family."

"Listen if you came here to make me more sad then you better go away," i replied.
I didn't wanted to cry infront of him.
He smiled and said," i came here to fight with you and since you opened for me the door to let me in, I figured your mum is not here."
"So what if my mum is not around?" I asked.

He smirked," well it means no one will come to stop us from fighting."
This made me smile.
"But am tired, i can't fight with you tonight...so it's better you go to your home," I replied.
It's not that I was tired it's just I didn't wanted him around me.
After that attempt to kiss...i thought everything will be awkward but it seems it didn't affect him at all.

Plus, whenever am around him it seems that I tend to do stupid things.

And that's what makes him call me that...

Zayd's P.O.V.

I can't sleep, what's wrong?
I sat up, wore my sweat-shirt, took my car keys and left.

I stopped near her house, i looked at her room window.

What are you doing Zayd?
What's wrong with you?

I passed hand through my hair and came out of the car to stand facing her room window.
I took a pebble and threw at her window.

For the past few days, i have been acting weirdly.
I have been going frequently at her place.
It's like am addicted to spending my time with her.

I know she must be feeling sad today, cause her mom didn't come to look for her.
I wonder why her mom didn't come?
I threw another pebble when a voice asked,"She is not opening yeah?"
Without looking who the person is I said,"yeah! Am sure she doing it purposely...she is so stu-" the voice then clicked, I turned to face her and changed my sentence from stupid to," pendous. She is so stupendous."

She rolled her eyes and headed back home, me following her.
We were now in her room, she stood before me and said,"dont you check time before going at someone's place?"

"What time?it's still early ok?"" I joked.
I loved making her get pissed.
She looked cute whenever she made her funny face.
I checked my watch and made a fake face of exclamation," oh! it's midnight."
She raised her eye-brows while i spoke," well it's neither late nor early.its midnight so it's in middle of being late and being early."

She shook her head and asked, " Why are you here?"
I smiled, walked towards her bed, took her fave duvet, i know she doesnt like sharing that and jumped on her bed saying," its MIDNIGHT, so people sleep at that time."
She eyed at me and said," please stop irritating me, am really not in the mood of arguing with you."

I stared at her, she came towards me, took her duvet and sat on the other side of the bed.
After covering herself with the duvet she laid down.
I too slept beside her staring the ceiling above.
Admiring the glow in the dark stars that were stuck above.
Although they were not glowing yet cause her lamp was still on.

I pulled at her duvet and she pulled back, i sat up and made her turn towards me.
I ordered her to sit up and she did so.

I then asked," i know something is wrong that's why I came at midnight to know whether you are fine or not."
She raised up a questionable eye-brow.
"I know you felt sad when your mum didn't come to look for you, plus she is your only family."

"Listen if you came here to make me more sad then you better go away," she replied.
I know she was hurt.
I could see it in her eyes that she was about to cry.

I should do something to make her smile.
I smiled and said," i came here to fight with you and since you opened for me the door to let me in, I figured your mum is not here."
"So what if my mum is not around?" She asked.

I smirked," well it means no one will come to stop us from fighting."
This made her smile.
I love her smile.
She looks beautiful whenever she smiles.

"But am tired, i can't fight with you tonight...so it's better you go to your home," she replied.
I didn't want that to happen.
I wanted to be closer to her.

After that attempt to kiss...i thought everything will be awkward but I didnt wanted her to feel embarrass so i made sure my face didn't show that the kiss affected me.
But it did.
The kiss affected me big.

I took her duvet and covered both of us equally.
I then held her by waist an scooted closer to her.
She moved my hand away and said," well we are in fake relationship remember? Or you forgot? We need to act as couple only infront of Arjun and not walls and windows."

I remembered that those were my words exact after that almost kiss.
Those words hurt.
I still kept my hands on her waist and said," am sorry."
She spoke," sorry my foot...wait! You said sorry?" I kept my hand on my eyes and nodded, I then looked at her.
She smiled and that made me smile.
"Zayd! Zayd Shaikh said sorry?  Are you doing fine?"
I whined and said," listen if you don't want it then it's fine...you don't have to repeat...i don't always say sorry to anyone."

Her smile still there as she spoke, "believe me. Out of all the people I know that."
I smiled too and said," well you are not just suppose to kiss me out of blue okay?"

"So you mean to say that before I kiss you, I have to tell you?" She asked.
I laughed and said, " No you are not supposed to kiss me at all."

She squinted the eyes and asked,"and why is that?"
"Well in islam it's not allowed to kiss  before marriage."
"But we are married," she joked.
I rolled my eyes and said," oh come on, i don't believe in that marriage okay?"

"Hmm...but your religion allows for you sleep with me on the same bed?" She asked.
Oh no! I don't have answer to that now.
I mumbled," But we are married."

She laughed and soon we both fell asleep...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I know I promised an early update but couldn't cause was busy at work....but hope you like this chapter...
Ninaku99

obumadhavraj

kaniharpanda specially for you.