Chapter Fourty One.

Zayd's P.O.V.

I was walking back and forth waiting for her response.
I looked back again at her window and threw another pebble.
It landed accurately but no one opens.

Frowning I attempted to throw it again when the door for her house opened.
I smiled looking at the figure standing there but as soon as the figure came in light, the smile got lessened.

It was Anya's mum.
Not Anya.

She smiled at me shaking her head and said,"when will you ever learn the importance of doors?"
I scratched my head, going towards her and spoke,"hey auntie, I wanted to talk to Anya, can I?"
"I am sorry to say but you can't talk to her," she answered.

"What? She is still angry?I know what I did was wrong but that's what I have come to rectify... ANYA!" I called out to her but no response came.

"Stop shouting!" A warning came from her mum.
"You can't talk to her because she is not here."
"Where is she then? At Arjun's place?" I asked eager to meet Anya.

Shaking her head in denial she said,"she has gone out of town, out of country."
"Out of country? Where?" I can't believe that I hurt her so bad that she will choose to go away from me.
"At what time did she leave?"

"Her plane must have taken off by now," i couldn't believe that I am late.
"Which country?"
"Switzerland."

"Switzerland? Why would she go Switzerland?" I asked confusedly.
"I sent her there, to her family." She answered.

I nodded and headed to my car hoping that her plane got delayed.

*****

Suddenly the weather got changed and it started raining heavily I was still half way away from the airport, turning the heater on, I switched on the radio.

Just at the perfect moment came the song, Anya liked.

"Pani bhi peete hai toh lagta hai tequila hai.
Mood ashiqana hai, subah ghar jana.
Tune kaisa jadhu hai kiya."

The song took me to the days I used to fight with Anya.
Doing exactly opposite of what Anya wanted.
It was that day when I first decided to be her fake boyfriend.
It was that decision that made me fall for her.
I believe it was the best decision I ever made.
No one knows how much I love her.
I love her, that for her I can rip my heart out
I just wish that the day I stop loving her be the day I leave this world.
Now I know the meaning of being restless.
Why a lover is known as Majnun (crazy)
Cause if love happens, then it's difficult to control this heart.

Listening to songs on radio, I changed the channel when a news channel made me stay tuned.
I am not the person who follow up the news but what caught my attention was "Switzerland."

"The flight 540k that was headed to Switzerland with 45 passengers has been known to have crash, it is very sad to notify the loved ones of the people that were in the plane that according to survey three people have been found dead, yet to identify the identity."

My car came to halt,
This can't be happening, rubbing away the tears from my eyes i took my phone with shaking hands, dialling the airport customer care.

"Hello? Customer care for international airport, how can I help you?"
"He.. hello.. hello I... I.... how many planes took off for Switzerland today?"

"Am sorry but I can not disclose this information to you."
"Will you just tell me?! I want to know if she is safe or not...please." I shouted at the lady talking to me on the other side.
But she disconnected the call before answering.

"Shit! Shit!" I cursed banging the steering wheel.
Now my only option to know whether she is safe is by going to the airport.
It's just that this half an hour ride till the airport will be like going through hell.
"Wait Anya, once i see you. You will have to face my wrath, I will scold you until you ask for forgiveness for leaving me like this." I said to myself.

Driving with blurred eyes is not the best.
Rubbing my eyes every now and then to see the road clearly.