Part 1

Everyday is the same thing...

Everyday is the same treatment...

Everyday...is like any other day that has passed...

That is Ciel Phantomhive life....

He got nothing left to do but facing all the trouble the world gave him..

Being ignore..

Bullied...

Left alone....

And sometimes forgotten....

And said the boy,he was in his class and looking outside the window,he doesn't even bother to listen to what the teacher is babbling about,his grade was flawless and so the teacher doesn't realy mind if he was staring outside or shutting the world out.

After what felt like years the bell finally ring loudly,other kids cheered and quickly packed their things and run out from the classroom laughing and screaming like a maniac.

'Imbecile'

His little heart whispered and he sighed,standing up from his seat and make his way out in the now,yet finally silent and empty classroom.

Making his way down the school halls and past the school gate,he look at the time on his watch and his single blue orb widened,cursing himself he quickly run back to his own,personal living Hell that he called 'home' . His feets start to burn from the running and is aching and screaming to him to stop,yet he knew what awaits him if he late..and he is late by 4 minutes..

The bluenatte stopped right infront of the door and take a deep breath,placing his shaking hand on the doorknob,ready to turn ir around when he finally notice a black Ferrari was at the garage,shining under the sunlight and it make his heart race.

Fear slowly crawling to his head,his breathing start to become heavy,trying to swallow his saliva difficutly and he open the door,slowly walking inside,hoping who ever was at his home was talking with his parents. Trying to slipped away but flinched when his father screamed his name loudly.

"CIEL  PHANTOMHIVE! GET YOUR USELESS ASS OVER HERE!"

Frowing slightly,he sighed and dragged his feet to where his parents was,at the living room.

Once he arrive,he saw a man in black sitting down on one of the seat across from his parents,all of the man appearance was covered with the black fabric,and only his tie are red. His eyes,the eyes that began to roaming over him and staring at him like some type of predator was oddly red and enchated. But he hate it, he hate it so much,he hate that man from the very beginning he saw him. He already knew from the start that this man was a cocky,playboy jerk who has lots of money in his pocket and also a total douchebag who like to make fun of other people that trying so hard to find a job to keep on living,and probarly have ladies around his waist whenever he go out.

He totally sure of that and he frowned,also sending glare at the man when the ravenatte smirked at him.

"Ciel,this is Earl Sebastian Michaelis. And from today you are belong to him"

His mother said with a cruel smile on her lips as his eye widened.

What...?

Am i being sold away...?

This can't be happening...

This must be a dream...!

He screamed in his head,and slowly shaking it.