Chapter 8

He can't go on like this,his leg is bleeding too much. And if he didn't treat it soon,he could die from loosing to many amount of blood.

Ignoring the pleasent thought of dying and escaping the cruel world,he set his mind to tell the servants about the intruders,in case they haven't run into any of them.

Hissing and grunting from the pain,he forced himself to get up and start walking. Leaving trails of crimson red behind him.

Just as he turn another corner,his eye widened in horror when he saw to men coming closer to where he is. Immeaditely stepping back and pressed his back agaisn't the wall,he forced his brain to start working as he listen carefully to what they are saying.

"That damned devil could be any where!"

"If we ain't find him,we just burned' this whole manor down! And lure him out from his own comfy hiding place"

And they laughed,making Ciel wondered if they are talking about his demonic master.

His train of though were disturbed when the sound of gunshot ringed loudly,along with the faint scream from the two men,and a 'thump' as the body become lifeless and fall to the floor. He glance out and was relief.

There he can see the magenta haired maid,still holding the gun she use to shoot them. Her brown eyes were set in a glare,and her glasses is on top of her head.

Her whole composer relaxed when she saw him,and it were quickly replaced with worries.

"Ciel! Are you al- Dear Lord your leg!"

She gasped when she came near him,suggesting that they go to the bathroom first to bandage his wound. But he kindly refuse and tell her that he will manage.

However,the woman were just as stubborn as he is forced him to sit down.

"That won't do! We need to get your leg patched!"

Ciel opened his mouth to protest,but a gun were shoved right infront of his face.

"Do you know how to use this?"

He can feel her burning stare,and he knew she are going to force him to use it even if he decline.

"Yes"

His answer were short and simple,he know how a gun fuctioned,and how to use it. And take the gun that is handed over to him."Good,protect yourself while I search for the first aid kit"

And she took off,without waiting for his answer,and disappear from his sight view.

How can a woman be so stubborn?

One of the many secrets of women it seems.

A sigh escaped his parted lips,single eye looking around wildly. He could not stay here and hoping for her to return,who knew if one of the introuder might stumble upon him while he is in this state.

Dying because of blood lost from trying is better then nothing at all.

He gathered all his strenght that he can manage on his trembling legs,and used the walls for support to push himself off from the ground. Ciel can already feel the fresh blood soaked his pants event more. And the smell of cooper make him cringe slightly. He is not the type of person who is fond of the metalic smell,but perhaps his demon of a master does enjoyed it.

Gun in hand,he make his way towards his master study room to call the police. Beside,at this floor level,the study room is way closer.

His teeth gritted together with each step he take,shaking to the bones he slumped slightly on the wall. Breath heavy and came in and out in short huff. Sweat already painting his forehead and causing his hair to stick to his face.