Chapter 4

Darkness

Darkness

Darkness everywhere around him

In the corner

Under the bed

In the closet

Behind the curtain

It will always be there no matter what

Along with all the things that hide inside the darkness,looking at him and eyeing him.

He got nowhere to run

Nowhere to go

And so he stare into the emptiness that began to filled his broken heart once more.

His eyes stare into the blackness of the void,empty,silence,DEAD...

He feel everything,the pain,sorrow,angst,everything,you named it. But however,he also felt nothing at the same time. He already out from the Hell grasp,but now the devils manage to capture him in their claws,keeping him hostage to face another level of insanity.

Ciel jolted up from the floor,and get a maddening headache from getting up to quickly,and a soring pain on his back for sleeping on the floor. He can still feel the dried tears on his cheeks,flinching when the door is unlocked and opened from the other side.

He snapped his head to the door direction,seeing a butler with a pity look in his eyes.

"My deepest apologize..but the master want you to wear this" the butler said and hold up a short maid outfit,very short maid outfit.

"There is no where in Hell im going to wear that!" The teenage boy hissed and the butler sighed.

"I knew you would say that.."

And so,the butler called for another two servants to get into the room and hold the boy down.

Ciel kept on struggling,tossing and turning around as he was strip bare infront of them. Panick rose up,insecurity rise up his chest,his breathing fasten,his vision spin around. He screamed,kicked,anything,he want to escape from their hold.

After the servants is finish putting up on a fight with the boy,and manage to make him wear the dress,the same butler bowed and mumbled a small apologize before goes out from the room with the other two. Leaving the poor boy alone with no one to comforts.

After what felt like years of sobbing and whimpering,he wiped his eyes and take a deep breath as he look over the clock on the wall.

9:36 p.m.

So he past dinner huh? Well he didnt care a damn 'bout it.

His heart nearly burst through his chest when the door of his room were open by none other the bastard he hated the most.

Sebastian Michaelis.

He hated that man more then anything right now,he wished he could kill him,torture him,yeah..nkw that will be fun right?

"What do you want?" Ciel growled.

"keep quite you brat,and follow me to my room"

"Never!" Big mistake.

The man glare down at him and grabbed his ankle and start to drag him up stairs,he ignore the boy protest and cries of pain and tighten his hold on the boy fragile ankle.

"Let go you DOG!"

The boy screamed and use his free leg to try to kick the taller and older male,screaming once more when he was swept off from the floor and thrown onto the bed.