Chapter 7

The red eyed devil already arrive at his meeting place,where he is now staying at his temporary house in the middle of London. He lived alone in the house,not wanting to admit it but he like to do something by his own hands.

He loved to cook,read books and many more,just like a normal person would do.

Since he is alone for the time being,he is now sitting on one of the chair in the living room,with a cat on his laps,and is holding a book. The pages were flipped carelessly as his eyes only travel to random words in each pages. Lazy narrowed eyes stare boredly at it. Sebastian snapped the book shut and sighed,running his hand through his inky black hair once the book is put aside on the small coffee table. His face was blank,lips shut in a straight line,resting his jaw on the back of his hand and he turn his gaze outside the window.

Still staring blankly,his mind wondered back to the boy he left at his manor,the single blue orb that will continuesly glaring at him,the plump lips that will spat more colorful curses words. Litterly everything about the boy.

However,despite liking the boy posture and all,his gut twisted with unsettled feelings as to what he have done to the boy. He know it is wrong,but it what he is,a demon that hides in the plain sight.

He often bring in women or young men to his bedroom only to have one nightstand with them either willingly,or forcefuly.

Yet,none of it ever make him felt this guilty before. It was nerve-wrecking. He hated it,he hated the new feeling he felt. He shake his head with a frustrated growl,gently putting the cat down to the floor and patted her head when she mewed for more attention. But once he left the living room,the cat didn't even bother to follow him. Instead,the feline jumped on the chair which he preaviously sit at,and curled up into a fluff ball to sleep again,this time wuth no one to disturb her.

Sebastian walked to the kitchen to get a glass full of cold water to cool down his body.

Furthermore,his mind still won't get over the boy features and everyhing. He knew the boy hated him more then anything right now at the moment,he knew the glare he receive were meant to be murderous and seeking for reveange.

But he still loved the company he can get with him,everything about Ciel Phantomhive is very alluring. The way the boy walk with pride despite the hell he been through,even when he has forced himself into him he still can see very clearly the small spark of pride and a fighter in the single blue eye. Not only that,the boy every movement is also elegent and very,very graceful. His head will held up high and the visible eye would be hardened and glows with challenging maner whenever someone try to bring him down.

He admitted that Ciel do have the spirit of a fighter,a warrior that doesn't know the word 'giving up' in their dictionary. Somehow,he adored it.

And now,since the boy are not with him,the large house he stayed in felt increadiblely lonely and cold and way to big for his own taste.

Realizing what he just admit to no one else but himself,he throw the water he has in the glass that he hold straight into his face. Shaking his head and wipe the dripping water away.

Growling he cursed himself.

"What has gotten into me?" He hissed and slammed the glass onto the counter and walk away,didn't even bothered if the glass decide to crack or break.

Sighing again,his heavy furious step make his way to his room to take a nice relaxing shower,or perhaps a bath would do for the time being. Grumbling,Sebastian decided to let his mind wonder back to the slate haired boy. Seeing no chance of winning agaisnt his own mind about Ciel,he just give in to the thoughts.