Chapter Twenty-One: Beautiful Mess

~ Every step that I take is another mistake to you ~

Chapter Twenty-One: Beautiful Mess

I laughed as Max lifted me from the floor onto my counter, feeling him wrap my legs around his waist. He grinned as my arms laced around his neck, his hand running along my mostly bare thigh.

"You look so good in my clothes," he whispered, his lips hovering over mine as his fingers toyed with his purple button up on my body, the one he'd worn last night. I giggled, watching him bite his lip as I ran my fingers along his bare chest. I adored the way his hair stood out slightly, the sexy way he drug his bottom lip through his teeth as he watched me, the way his eyes flashed with a deep longing when they scanned my body.

"I can't believe I made myself wait that long to love you like this..." he whispered, laughing lightly. "But now that I've started, I don't wanna stop."

I giggled. "Then don't stop..." I murmured. Max grinned a little, very slowly closing the small gap between us and kissing me deeply. My arms twisted around his neck again, my fingers tangling in his dark curls. His hands pressed into my back and held me closer, slipping his tongue into my mouth and dammit was it becoming so *hard* to pry myself apart from him.

"It seems like we're going in circles..." he whispered with a smile, pulling away to run soft kisses down my jaw. I laughed as my fingers carded through his curls, feeling him shiver lightly against me.

"There was a lot of tension built up," I mused. "We're probably gonna have to get it all out before either of us can even think about anything else..."

Max and I had made love almost all night last night too, and we were both still longing for each other. I would be lying if I said I was disappointed in the way we'd chosen to spend the evening, though; who wouldn't be game for a night full of earth shattering sex with the person you loved most?

Max grinned. "Ironically, I don't have much of a problem with that..."

I giggled. "Me neither," I murmured, letting him kiss me again. I smiled and let out tiny bouts of laughter as he grinned against my lips, his hands slowly reaching up and playing with the top button of my shirt-

"JESUS FREAKING CHRIST!"

Max and I pulled away and all at once I was behind my boyfriend, his body in front of mine in a stance of protection. I let out a small yelp of surprise, hiding for a moment and listening to Max's ragged breathing. I slowly peeked out around him, relaxing a little as I saw who it was.

"Oh my god," Lucas stood with his arm in front of his eyes. "I'm sorry!" he spoke. "I'm sorry!"

I rolled my eyes, feeling Max calm down and his body relax a little. "Lucas..." I said.

My best friend shook his head. "For heaven's sake, guys, it's only nine in the morning. I didn't think you'd be at it this early."

Max chuckled, but I frowned, sighing as I spoke. "Lucas, I love you dearly, but what do you want?"

Lucas, with his eyes still covered, shook his head. "I came to drop something off and see how you guys were doing," he told me. "I didn't think I'd walk right into the middle of a low-budget porno."

I rolled my eyes as Max chuckled again, slowly leaning with his back against the counter. "Well, drop off what you want and then get out," I laughed, watching him move his arm from his eyes and looking at me. I giggled as I decided to have some fun, pulling Max forward and jumping, wrapping my legs around his waist and settling around his hips. "Or you might witness the beginnings of a high-budget porno," I said, moving my face to Max's neck.