Chapter 11 - You are mine

Arjun

Sometimes , i feel a sort of love, jealous and angry in her eyes. And today i see only jealous in her, the moment when she saw Mahira on the stairs and immediately her sight passed on me and the very next moment, she runs to kitchen. I know she don't like to face her and i did not stop her to stay.

Mahira comes to me questioning, "What are you doing with her?".

I just gave her a sharp look, "Wrong question to a wrong person" before i answer her, my mind hinted me.

I gave her cold look and replied, "It's none of your business. You can leave now"

She looks shocked and her vision moves to kitchen way and i snap my finger on her face saying, "LEAVE RIGHT NOW"

She won't have guts to stand furthermore in front of me, she walks to the door and stops hearing, "Money will be credited in your account" she did not even turn to look at me and walks away from there.

Sita ma comes out looking at me and i raised my eyebrows signing her to know why she looks little upset.

"Radhika looks upset. Don't know what was the reason?" she said with utmost care on my Senorita.

I smiled and she caught me asking, "You did something?"

I immediately refused, "No..i am not. But why you always asking me"

She smiles seeing my frowning face and with more curiosity, "Something is wrong between you both" she walks away giving me a warm smile.

I go to kitchen without making any noise and observes her preparing my favorite dish...i smiled seeing her, though she is annoyed with me..she still makes my favorite.

I don't like to see her tiresome face, i decided to do something for her. I walk to my room and get a call from one of my business friend and he informed me about the business party he arranged tonight. I agreed to come but then i decided to take my Senorita with me. Just for a change...well for both of us.

I get ready and come out to have breakfast made by my Senorita, i encounter here in front of her room. She looks so upset..Man..i just don't like that shrink in her face...i grabbed her in me and questioned her, "Where are you going?"

I gave her my usual warm smile but she mumbles, "to my room"

"Then who will serve me breakfast. I guess i already told you to have breakfast with me when i am in home. You forget or you want me to remind you every time" i give a little warning to her walking towards her.

She blinks at me and steps forward, i smiled and she immediately bows down her eyes...Damn it..why can't she look at my eyes and talk.

"I don't want anything. I will have it later" she tried to walk off but i stopped her and she replied again, "My legs are paining. Can't come down and climb again" that's it and that's enough for me.

Before she moves back further, i take her in my arms and descend down the stairs saying, "I won't let you feel pain" and i started carrying her to the dining table. She flinched more to get down but i did not let her.

I made her sit beside me and i called for Sita ma to serve us the food. All the time i made her sit with me and observed her. She was not eating anything and simply playing with the food.

"If you feel pain in your hand, i am ready to feed you also" i winks at her when she looks at me and started eating fastly. I chuckles seeing her and we both finished our food.