Chapter 20 - Shall we Marry?

Hi friends, hope you all are doing good? Sorry for the delay, most of you know the reason. Please give me some time to post Mehra story. I will definitely post the next possible early. This is to divert my mind and i written something which pops up. Hope you all like it and please vote for it. Here is your next chapter of Savior and Senorita

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika did not finish her food completely and leaves from the dining hall. Neil observes her each and every moment of it and murmurs, "Only you can get our old Arjun back into this family".

Radhika cleans the kitchen while Nandini comes to her saying, "If you done with the work, come with me" by saying so, she walks front followed by Radhika silently.

Neil also goes with them knowing what Nandini is up to now. Nandini shows Radhika a right corner room beside the living area and says, "Stay here from now on. It's your room"

Before Radhika says anything, Neil jumps in between them and said, "Mom, don't you feel that you are unnecessarily awaking the animal in Arjun"

Nandini & Radhika blinks at him and he continues, "If he comes to know that you make her stay away from him, then definitely the sleeping animal inside him will jump on you for sure"

Nandini fumes in anger and said, "So, you want me to make them stay in a same room is it?"

Neil, "I am not saying like that, but at least you can make Radhika stay in a different room just beside his"

Nandini gets furious and is about to say something but before that Neil sends Radhika little far and tells Nandini, "Mom, I can understand your dislike on Radhika, but you can't stop Arjun's love on her. Because of her only, today Arjun is with us in this house. Think about it. I know you are worry for him, but Radhika is not like the other girls. Don't be so obvious mom"

Nandini, "What you want me to do?"

Neil, "That's good. Now arrange the room next to Arjun's for her"

Before he finishes his sentence the trio hears a voice from Arjun who is calling Radhika. Radhika blinks of not knowing what to do now. Nandini & Neil comes there and looks at the stairs and nods their heads unbelievably thinking about his madness on Radhika.

Arjun comes down of unable to be patient anymore and shouts on Radhika, "How long I am calling you? What are you doing here still?"

Radhika stammers, "Aunty shown me my room"

Arjun, "Your room? Are you not going to stay with me?"

Nandini interferes saying, "Arjun, who is she to stay with you?"

Neil notice her anger and stops her saying further, "She means, you both are not yet married and how come Radhika can stay with you. So we have arranged a room next to yours for her. Happy now?"

Arjun not even looking at Neil and moves to Radhika grabbing her hands saying, "I will make her settle down there" and leaves from there without even bidding bye to them.

Neil rolls his eyes seeing his rudeness and Nandini shows her dislike clearly seeing Arjun's close with Radhika. Neil wraps his hands around her shoulder and walks with her saying, "You can't change the fate. Better accept the fact and start liking her, you will see the good in her and now don't spoil your health and go to sleep". He kissed her forehead and sends her to her room. Nandini also smiles at him and pecks his forehead saying, "Good Night Neil" and goes inside.