Chapter 32 - Miss you Arjun :(

Radhika keeps chanting Arjun's name till she reach the place mentioned in the chit. Unknown fear occupies her heart thinking what he did to Arjun.

With the shivering legs, she walks in to the building once she reaches the place. The determination in her face clearly says that she is ready to do anything to save Arjun from him.

She pushes the door to enter in, but her feet doesn't move at all after seeing the darkness engulfs everywhere. She never thought that she will be back to this darkness in her life again but now she has to do it for her Arjun...Only for him.

Her legs automatically moves in and she could see some shadows once she gets used for the darkness around her.

In a trembling voice, "Arjun?" she calls him hoping that he will be fine.

No response, she calls his name again and again for twice, thrice but she didn't get any response at all.

Taking a heavy breathe in she said, "Where are you?"

The moment she said, the lights turns on revealing the evil smirk on his face. Radhika's face clearly depicts the uneasy and fear after finding his lustful look on her body.

"Welcome my dear...Radhu ma. You know, i missed you so much" he moves his sight on her body from  top  to toe making her to feel disgusting.

She is shivering with fear and asking him in a quaking voice, "Where is Arjun? Where is he?"

"Wow...what a love? Don't worry he is still alive" he replied angrily.

Rads, "I want to see him now"

"I will show him to you later, but before that i need to ask you something" he put forth a condition.

Rads, "What you want? I give you anything what you ask for. But please don't hurt him" she begs him literally.

An devilish smiles occupies in his face makes him more vile and he said, "I will not hurt him anymore. I will hand him to you safely" he gives a pause and continues, "but with one condition"

She blinks of not realising where he is taking her to and he continues, "I want you...in return"

Radhika's face becomes pale hearing him and she starts sweating understanding the meaning of his words.

 She becomes silent after that and no words coming out from her. He chuckles seeing her state and says, "Just now you said, you give anything to save your husband. What happened? Why you become so calm now? Are you ready to sacrifice him?"

Tears brimming in her eyes knowing the value of her dignity but more than that she knows the value of Arjun in her life. Tears keeps rolling on her cheeks and she looks at him with a painful expression and asks him, "Won't you hurt him, if i agree for you?" she stutters and completes her sentence.

His eyes expressed his happiness hearing her and he immediately replies, "Have my word. I don't want him in anyway. All i want is you...only you. If you submit yourself to me then why i need to hurt him. I promise you, i won't even touch him after that"

Radhika heaves a breathe when he finished, she closes her eyes to cover the disgust feeling she has knowing what is going to do. Tears keep on rolling on her cheeks showing the pain she is bearing to save her love.

"Come here" he commands towards her by extending his hands.

She slowly goes to him, her walks becomes shudder and her each move makes her weak but her heart and mind keeps thinking about one thing is...to Save Arjun at any cost.