Chapter 28 - Confession and Consummation

Radhika , "I have a gift for you"

Arjun narrows his look towards her asking, "Gift? What's that?"

Radhika got up and stands holding the rail, her grip on it gets tighten when she feels an arm snakes around her waist, experimenting her soft smooth skin.

She mumbles, "Arjun"

And she gets a humming response from him while nuzzling his face in her neck inhaling her fragrance. She smiles holding his arm around her waist and husks, "Arjun"

Arjun, "What's my gift?"

She turns around to face him keeping her palms on his chest, gazing his eyes with lot of passion and love.

Radhika with tears, "I AM"

Arjun's face clearly shows the confusion written over it asking her, "What are..." she cuts him in the middle and said,

"I still remember,  the day you saved me from those goons and took me to your house. You told you want me, only when I am ready to give myself whole heartedly" she pauses for a second and he is surprised hearing her statement and that too now, the day before their marriage.

She takes his hands in hers, holding it tightly...a drop of tears shed on their entwined hands. He wants to wipe her tears but she tightens her grip on his hands and looks deep into his eyes with tears twinkling on her eyes.

"I WANT TO BE YOURS...NOW", he is super shocked listening her and is about to open his mouth to say but before that she place her lips into his making him shut his mouth.

She deepens the kiss with lots of love, passion and desire. Her tears make a way to her cheeks and it slightly touches his cheeks making him feel her love for him. The kiss lasts for more than a minute, though it's just a minute it looks like one whole birth for them to get separated from each.

She continues, "I thought I never get any kind of happiness in my life and not deserved to get, but the fate made me to meet you though it was not in good time...it gave me a way to get my happiness which I lost. You came into my life and made me feel complete and a blessed woman. You were pouring all your endless love on me and made me feel that I am the luckiest woman in this world. "

She puts his palms over her cheeks and said, "Everyone were giving gifts for our marriage and You are giving me a beautiful life ahead as your gift to me but I have nothing to gift you except me. I want my gift should be so special and more precious. I could never think anything else apart from giving myself to you...the one whom I love the most in this world...the one whom I believe blindly in this world. Now I am not regretting for submitting myself to you...because according to me, it's a sign of my love. I want to make love to you all this night"

He looks at her with so much of love and with lot of emotions he spells her name, "Radhika".

She nods her head negatively with a cute smile on her face saying, "Senorita...Your Senorita"

He smiles looking at her and said, "My Senorita"

He lifts her in his arms and walks to the bed without even breaking the eye contact with her and makes her comfortable beneath him. He looks at her intently and leans towards her face. He slowly captures her shivering lips and deepens the kiss, sucks each other's passionately. She mumbles on his lips, "I LOVE YOU ARJUN"

He felt so happy listening her confession, the very first time she confessed her feelings and he makes the kiss more intense than before and makes her moan with the pleasure she deserves.

He moves down to her jawline and place a lingering kisses on her neck making her moan more. Each and every reaction of hers makes him to go deep into her. He quickly pulled out the top of hers and starts kissing on her cleavages.

Radhika arched back to the maximum she can,  giving him more access on her body. Arjun holds her neck by his hands and moves down further to her breast line and sucking it gently giving the extreme pleasure to her. He removed her bra and takes her bosoms in his control. He sucks it deeply, nibbling the tip of her bosom and keeps massaging it giving her both pain and pleasure together. He keeps playing with it, biting her skin gently making her moan in pain and leaves a hickey over there. He licks it to soothe her pain, her body shivers because of his touch on her sensual part, making her go crazy. She gets hold of his hair tightening her grip on it to make him do more and more and more.

He further goes down invading the skin on her waist and licking the taste of her navel. Every touch of his gives a salacious pleasure to her making her moan seductively and it encourages him more to go deep down into her.

Finally, he strip her naked and he did for himself too before lying on top of her. Radhika watches him with some kind of horror in her face looking at his phallus, the way it spring free... By seeing that her eyes clearly says it all that she is scared and anytime will burst.

Arjun gives her a smugly smile and raise his brow looking at her asking, "Want?"

Radhika gulped seeing him and his and nods her head hesitantly. Arjun, "Say it, what you want?"

Radhika's body and her inner soul is screaming out of the blue due to the sexual desire he gave, she needs his touch in the every nook and corners of her body. She completely dislike when he stop touching her and looks for an answer from her.

Radhika with a plead, "Arjun please"

Arjun leans down close to her face and whispers, "Say it Senorita, I want to hear it from you. Tell me, what you want?"

Radhika close her eyes of unable to hold her raising arousal in her body, tears descending on her eyes and she finally mutters, "I WANT YOU...I WANT YOU IN ME. I WANT TO BE YOURS IN EVERY ASPECT. PLEASE MAKE ME YOURS ARJUN"

Arjun gives her an enchanting and sexy smile hearing her and capture her lips with a soft and gentle kiss mumbling on her lips, "YOU ARE MINE SENORITA"

He starts giving her fingering on her core, she tried maximum not to scream, and she bites her lip of unable to bear his sexual torture. He make sure that she is wet enough to have him inside her, he position himself in between her legs, she widens her eyes looking at him, he looks at her scary eyes and said, "It will hurt you a little, say it when you want me to stop"

She nods like a kid with her eyes opened wide, he slowly rubbing her core with his tip and with an instant before giving a warning, he thrust her gently, though it is a gentle one she couldn't able to bare the pain it gives. Tears rolls on her eyes, He keeps moving in and out gently and placing a kiss on her lips. She keeps crying because of the pain, Arjun wipes out her tears and is about to move out, she stops him saying, "Please don't"

Arjun adjust himself deep inside her and continues his job sincerely pouring all his love on her. He wraps her legs around his waist and keep thrusting in deeply and this time with little harsh. Radhika forgets the pain and starts rejoicing the pleasure he is giving her.

He leans down towards her face and starts kissing her again and again madly whispering, "You feel so good Senorita"

Radhika holds his face and whisper, "Mark me as yours Arjun"

With that, both soon reached the peak of the pleasure, Radhika jolts and almost in scream when he hits the orgasm in her. He grunted of unable to control himself anymore, he falls on top of her and buried his face in the crook of her neck and pouring the feathery kisses all over her cleavages.

Radhika is completely exhausted after having her virginity taken by her Savior, she rubs his hairs softly beside her face and whisper again, "I LOVE YOU...MY SAVIOR"

Arjun looks at her eyes and mutters, "I LOVE YOU TOO SENORITA"

The whole night becomes so dreamy, bliss, divine and delightful for both of them having in each other's embrace and making love with each other all over the night.

***********************************************************************************************

Uffff....OH MY GOD...burning burning burning...i can't believe it that i have written this kind of mature content. And please believe me this is the first time i have written a complete mature content. Don't know how it came.

Guys, please tell me how is today's chapter. Hope you all satisfied today and find it sizzling..isn't it?

Please let me know your views and vote for it.