Chapter 21 - Ardhika's marriage shopping

Arjun lost himself in his Senorita's thoughts and often smiles thinking about his moments with her. He thinks and said, "Let me talk to her" and takes out his mobile and stares in the same position for some time.

He bangs his forehead saying, "She don't have mobile", then he thinks to buy while leaving home.

In home, Radhika paces inside her room of not knowing how to face the members in that family. She feels uncomfortable when Nandini & Sam looking at her like an unwanted member.

She gets diverted when she hears a door knock, she opens and find Neil standing with a cute dimple smile on his face. Radhika smiles looking at him and feels so relaxed after seeing him.

Neil walks in while asking, "Are you comfortable here?"

Rads, "Yes, why not?"

Neil, "I mean, I am asking about your comfort with other members also"

Rads hesitate to answer and he continues, "Don't strain, I know the answer also. Come with me"

Before she responds, he grabs her wrist and takes her down to the kitchen moving aside Sita ma and tells her, "Take your first step to impress the family members. I know Arjun already flat on you, now you have to make others fall for you and cooking is the best thing to do that"

Radhika smiles happily and nods her head. Neil instruct Sita Ma to help her if she needs anything and goes out.

Nandini comes out from her room after a while to go out for a meeting in her trust and gets surprise smelling a good flavor. She inhales the smell and wonders who is cooking. She walks with a doubt and gets surprise seeing Radhika cooking with a happy smile on her face.

Sita ma gets alert seeing her, while Nandini signs her not to show that. Nandini observes Radhika for a while and goes from there & encounter Neil at the hall.

She dashed with him and he holds her saying, "I know you fell in love with the food smell, but don't faint"

She hits him on his shoulder and leaves from there. Neil murmurs, "First wicket out"

Radhika done with her cooking and Sita Ma arranges everything in the dining table. Soon Samrat also comes back to home for lunch and sits with them for lunch.

Neil got Sam and Nandini too joins with them. Radhika stays in kitchen and tells Sita ma to serve the food.

Samrat praises her cooking and gets so happy eating a very tasty food. Nandini too praises it saying, "I agree with you Samrat, food is good today"

Samrat, "Not just good. Very very good, very tasty. I should definitely give some prize for the one who cooked this tasty food"

Neil chuckles, "You already gifting your son to her"

Samrat, "What?"

Neil, "Radhika only prepared this"

Samrat, "Really? Where is she?"

Neil, "Madam ji, please come out"

Radhika hesitatingly walks to them and smiles at Samrat who give a wide smile seeing her and said, "Radhika, seriously you have a magic on your hand. I never tasted such a tasty food in my life, even Nandini did not prepare like this anytime"

Nandini glares him and Radhika, which makes her feel upset.

Sam feels low seeing everyone praises her and wash her hands on the plate itself saying, "I don't like the food and I am done" by saying that she leaves from there.