Chapter 19 - Wanna Feel ur Warmth

Hey guys, First of all thank you so much for loving this story and providing a fabulous support though i am not updating it regularly. I love you all for supporting me so much and all this your support encourages me a lot. OK i want to say that i am changing the style of narration of this story from this chapter. It will be a Third person POV and will give each one's POV whenever it i necessary . Thanks for pointing it to me and this shows how much you care for this story and wants it to be at its best. So i will stop my lecture here and let's get into the chapter.

*****************************************************************************

Radhika holds Arjun's hand saying, "But i want to stay here".

Arjun is shocked listening her and gets angry seeing her stubborn and said, "You can't order me Radhika. You have to do what i say"

Radhika, "But it's my request"

Arjun closed his eyes and take a breathe saying, "This place won't suite for us"

Radhika, "It will. Believe me, Please take a chance"

Arjun drops her hand and looks at her face asking, "So you want to stay here? Is that final?"

Radhika just nods her head and before she say something, he storms out without even say anything to anyone.

Radhika gets worried seeing him going, she felt bad. Everyone else silently leaves from there leaving her alone there who is still starring outside.

Neil comes to her and said, "I think he won't come back. All my effort went in vain"

Radhika smiles slightly and said, "He will come back"

Neil, "How come you are so sure?"

Radhika, "If i understood him well so far, then he will come back definitely"

Neil chuckles saying, "So is it a test for your love?"

Radhika, "I can't test his love, i know how much he loves me. This is my faith on him, my understanding about him. He will definitely come back"

Neil rubs her head softly and said, "I am so happy that finally Arjun got a right person in his life"

She reflects him with a smile and waits for Arjun's arrival.

Sam overheard their conversation gets angry looking at Radhika and murmurs, "He is a very egoistic person Radhika. He can't get down so easily just for the sake of your words. He won't forget the incident easily and what happened to him after that. I know him very well than you, in fact i know him for years. He won't come back and stay in this house. Stupid girl"

Radhika waits for Arjun and looking at the entrance desperately. Others also told her to have some food but she refused to take it and keeps waiting for him.

It's become late in the evening, Neil again comes to her and said, "How long you will be waiting for him? I lost my hope. Better i will drop you in farm house it self"

Radhika, "No" and before she says something, a car stops at the parking and Arjun steps out from the car and tells the security to get the things inside. He stick his sight only to Radhika and walks inside. She smiles happily seeing him and Neil responds saying, "Seems like a Love Stuck Puppy"

Arjun's soft look changes into anger now seeing Neil smiling at Radhika. He goes and stands between them and turns to Radhika saying, "Are you happy now?"

Radhika, "Yes, but where you went?"

Arjun, "You only told me right that you want to stay here. So i went to got my things and yours too which you forgot to get"