Chapter 5; The Two Posters

"I dont understand." Louis exclaimed.

"What dont you understand?" Harry asked as him and Louis walked quietly down the top hallway.

"How did they know that we were even going to get along? For all they knew we could have been ripping each others hair out right now." Harry laughed slightly.

"Louis we are talking about voices here." Harry turned opening a door. "Voices that are inside out heads. Our minds."

Louis stopped. Yeah. Harry did have a point.

Louis stepped into the blue room a step behind Harry.

"Don't you find it wired?" Louis asked as Harry took a seat on, what used to be, his bed.

"Find what weird?" Harry questioned.

"How good  we get along. It feels like your just a normal teenage boy, who has invited me to meet his mum, like we've known each other for more than just today." Louis answer.

"Yeah I guess its strange. And, its a little over today. Its just that you couldnt remember because of the...uh... Yeah." Harry looked away from Louis. Afraid that he'd brought up the subject of drugs and had made Louis feel uncomfortable.

"You can talk about them Harry. Im not going to be doing them again. I swear." Louis thought it was time to change the subject so he took a look around the room. Trying to bring something up to start a new conversation.

Spotting a load of posters over the walls he thought that would be a good place to start.

Looking at the posters closer he realized that he was familiar with a couple of the posters. He, himself, being guilty to have had them once before.

Those two posters consisting of two popular bands; The Fray, and All Time Low.

Two totally different bands, but still seemed to lighten Louis' mood as soon as either of their voices fill his ears.

"You never told me you were a 'band' fan." Louis said, although it sounded as if he was waiting for an answer to his statement.

"You never asked." Harry shrugged.

"I havent asked a lot of things. That doesn't mean you shouldn't tell me." Louis argued.

"Well nows you chance, your in my room. You have access to anything you want. If you want to know something look or ask." Harry said as he laid down on his bed folding his arms behind his head before resting on his pillow.

Harry missed this feeling. The feeling of being home. Thwarting feeling of his pillow behind his head. His clothes in the wardrobe. His Mum laying on her bed next door.

"I Knew It!" Louis wisper screamed. Drawing Harry eyes to him.

"Knew what?" Harry asked completely confused.

"That you were the type to play power rangers." Louis said smugly as get pulled the doll of a red power ranger out from behind his back.

Louis smiled evilly towards Harry, and to his surprise, Harry did what Louis was hoping he would. He blushed.

Louis found it adorable. The way the very pale, see though, skin would turn a slight shade of red just above where his dimples are usually displayed.

"Shut up." Harry grumbled. "Its not like your not guilty of playing with them."

Louis smiled,

"But, you see young Harold,-"

"My name is not Harold." Harry interrupted trying to keep a stern look on his face but failing...miserably.