Chapter 12; The Chat With Dad.

Louis woke up, feeling trapped. But in a good way.

He looked down at his waist, finding hands holding him tight. He could now feel the chest which his back was pressed against.

"Good morning."

Louis jumped, before turnung around in Harrys arms.

"Oh gosh, that scared the life outta me." Louis reached up to Harrys face, moving the curls that had fallen into his face, the hand which was unoccupide stayed in between the two of them.

"Is there anything you want to do today?" Harry asked, not moving from his possison.

"No.. Not really. We should probably go out though, we stayed in all day yesterday." Harry smiled down at Louis before braking the comfertable conversation and building a new one.

"I think you should talk to you dad." Louis just blinked, noy having anything really to say. "You haven't talked in a while, and he's back from his trip, plus Lisa isn't here so you have him all to your self. I just think he has a right to know what has happend. He is you father Louis."

Louis blinked again, looking down at both of his hands.

He knew Harry was right. That he had to talk to the man, hs just didnt really know what to say.

"I'll go, do something and I'll give you time to sort things out. I wont leave until youre ready though. How does that sound?"

Louis looked back up, staring into the green eyes before nodding his head.

"But can we watch another movie first, it's only ten am and he will be in his office until atleast one."

Harry, ofcourse agreed. And to be honest, he was very supprised that Louis had said yes to his suggestion. He was expectibg him to just blow up and start questioning why.

The boys ended up watch some Marvel film, after they couldn't agree on anything else.

At exactly half past one, the film had ended and it now being quater to two, Louis was making his way down stair to find his father.

Stepping into the dining room, Louis found his dad sat in one of the chairs around the table, looking down at some type of book.

"Dad?" Louis asked, grabbing the mans attention.

"Yes?" He asked a little supprised as to why his son was talking to him.

"I-uhh-I need to tell you some...things." Louis rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand as he stood in the door way to the room.

"Take a seat." Mark nodded to the seat opposite himself. Telling Louis where to sit himself.

Louis walked over to the chair, pulling it out, scrapping it against the floor causing a loud screeching noise. Louis looked over and made a face of appoligy, as he knew that Mark hated that sound.

The room sat silent as Louis was now situated in the chair. Mark clasped his fingers tighter, after putting the book to the side, and placed the infront of him onto of the table.

Nodding his head, the father told the son to start explaining.

Louis wasnt sure where to start. So he settled for,

"I did drugs."

It didnt come out as smoothly as he wanted it to...

Marks eyes widend and his.mouth opend as if he was about to say something.

"And before you start shouting at me, I know it was a stupid move. I was drunk the first time I tried it. Cocain. But the feeling stayed with me and the high I felt was amazing. It took my mind of everything. Off you, mum, Lisa. I carried on, doing it whenever I could find a dealer willing to sale to me. I was searching for the same feeling. The high that I got the first time. and line after line, I could never find it."

Louis looked down at his shaking hands in his lap.

"I was sat in the doorway to a shop, drunk and a state when.. When I saw H-Harry for the first time. He bought me home and took care of me so that you wouldn't find out. H-He praticly saved me from dying out on the streets. And don't call me crazy, but just because you can't see Harry doesnt mean hes not real. Because he is. I can feel him, hear him. And dont you dare say its the drugs becuase I've stopped. And that reason is Harry."

Louis looked up and across the table. His father stared back at him.

"I-I dont understand what you are saying." Mark shook jis head, confused.

"Harry is a gohst. Please dont call me crazy. Dad I promise I'm not messing with you." Louis could feel his throat starting to close over and his eyes begin to burn becuase he had never ever told his dad this much about himself.

"You can see.. gohsts? Louis-"

"-See, I knew you wouldn't believe me. It's just a waste of time trying to tell you anything, isn't it. All you want to do is make my life as misserable as you can make it." Louis cried, anger taking over him as he placed his elbows on the table and put his head in his hands.

"No, no, no Louis." Mark stood up from his place, rushing over to his son. Wrapping his hands around him. "It is just that, I dont really know what to say. But I know Id never consider you crazy. And your my son I'm doing all of this, for you. Im sorry that Im away all the time, and i know that you feel alone. But thats my job.and I cant change that Louis. No matter where I am though, I'm always a phone call away, I'm always there for you. I love you Louis, your my owm flesh and blood."

And Louis cried harder. His father had never expressrd his feeling to him before and now, this was not only making him angry, but it was also a little to much.

"I love him dad." He cried. "I love a fuck ghost."

Mark wasnt really a big believer in ghosts, but he was a big believer in Louis, even though it may not seem it at times. So if Louis says there is a ghost, then there is a ghost.

-

Louis had an odd feeling through out the day, an odd feeling that wasnt very comferting. He had tried to call out for Harry but nothing worked. His mind flashed back to earlier that morning. And then it all clicked. The sad smile on Harry's face as he fadded infront of Louis explaind it all, he wasn't going to come back. And that didnt help the tears from stopping.

The day sped past after that. After Louis had calmed the tears down, he and his father carried on talking. But all of the depressing stuff was over and they ended up in the music room, Louis singing as Mark played, and messed around, on the piano.

At least now, peace was settled between the two. It's just now, that Louis feels a little more guilty about what he was planning for later that night.

_________________

Wooow, this has gone fast.. Sorry for the late update, but omfg there is only one chapter left. And then an Epolouge but omfg. I cant wait for you to read the next chapter.

And trust me when I say it's a lot better than this one.

Comment what you think is going to happen. And the first to comment gets a dedication in the last chapter. :):)

I really enjoyed this book. Sorry it's not that long, I just didnt want t to drag out and now that Louis had amitted his feelings, I think the ending would fit right now.

I've had the end written for a while now and I've been wating to post it so bad, but I had to write this one first and it was hard putting one inbetween but I managed.

So yeah, comment, vote.

And be prepared for tears.