Chapter 7; Just Maybe.

Nialls POV; (tooolllddd yooou)

*Before i start i just want to warn you that there may be some triggers in this chapter so if you don't feel comfortable skip to the message at the end :)*

The celling was the only thing Niall could look at. He wanted to look around his room, find something to do, but he couldn't. It hurt to much.

His dad come home last night. He came home drunk. It was nothing Niall hadn't seen before though.

So Niall led thinking.

Should a boy his age really be looking after his father?

Should he be taking a beating just to make his father happy?

Take a beating to make sure he doesn't get even more angry?

Niall had tried all the things you could think of to try and escape.

Since Harry had left, Nialls life went down hill. His mother died in a car crash which his father was also involved in. His brother left. He said that home was too hard for him. Claiming that it would be best for him to leave. Although Nialls father was in the same house as him, the person Niall called his dad, wasn't. Then Zayn went. Leaving Niall by his self.

Niall was alone.

Lost.

Depressed.

Hurting.

Carefully, Niall turned on to his side, facing his light blue wall.

Maybe it would work this time?

Niall thought.

Maybe, just maybe, this time would be different. Maybe he'll find me too late. Just maybe, I could be free again.

Maybe.

Just think of the life up there, with Harry, with mum, with the angels. A life with no worries. No thinking about the day ahead of you. You'll have no worries, and you'll be with the ones you truly love.

Its clear Zayn didn't care about you. He left. Just like Greg, he didn't want anything to do with a broken boy. A pathetic boy. You. He didn't want anything to do with you.

He didn't even care about the wet droplets dripping down his face anymore. This had happened so many times before that he knew exactly what to do next.

The same thing he did every other time.

He'd wriggle out of the bed and slowly walk to the bathroom, making less noise as possible, not wanting his father to hear.

Next, once he'd reached the sink, he'd look into the mirror in front of him and name everything that's wrong with him.

Then, he would pull open the cupboard and pull it out.

He'd stare at it.

Watch the red stain stare back at him. Then he would pull back his sleeve and press the sliver metal to the skin.

So that's what he did. Without a second thought, he slid out of bed, ignoring the pain in the back of his head, and headed to the bathroom.

Standing in front of the mirror, he took his time to name all of his faults.

Dyed hair.

Horrid teeth.

Eyes are a weird shape and horrible colour.

Lips are to thin.

Smile is disgusting.

Too fat.

Not worth living.

Reaching into the cupboard he pulled out the piece of metal, and just like before, rolled up his right sleeve then the left.

Looking down at his wrist, he pressed the blade down. Feeling the very familiar pinch and the break of the skin, he knew that he had done it. There was no turning back now.

Usually he would drop the blade then. He would grab a towel, wipe away any evidence and hide in his room until morning, but this time he didn't.

He watched the blood escape the broken skin. He watched the worries escape the broken boy. But, he didn't pull the blade away. Actually, he did the opposite.

He pressed down harder. Aiming for that blue line that traveled through his body.

You'll be there soon. You'll be with mum, and Harry.

You'll be safe soon. You'll be up with the angels.

They'll take care of your wounds.

A sudden feel of dizziness filled Nialls brain. Making him suddenly drop the blade and fall to the floor.

"Please." He whispered. "Please let me leave."

His eye lids got heavy. His jaw suddenly felt to heavy to move anymore.

Closing his eyes he thought,

Maybe, just maybe, this time will be different. Maybe he'll find me too late. Just maybe, I could be free.

------------------

Taking a breath of fresh air isn't the only way people use to clear their mind.

Some use other ways, such as suicide. That way, that persons mind will be free from anything.

They'd be free.

Free from bullying.

Free from abuse.

Free from any type of hate they receive.

But that person would also be free from living their life.

They wouldn't be able to wake up to see the sun shining. They wouldn't be able to watch the rain hit the ground.

But, they would be free from that person that caused them pain.

What would happen if they kept their nasty opinions to their self?

The world might even be a happier place.

Some times people don't realise what they are saying is hurting another human being.

The simple 'your fat' could result to a scare on someones body.

The simple 'I don't like you' could result to another.

But what that person doesn't know is that the girl or boy they are saying it to, gets this everyday, from everyone.

It is upsetting to say that no matter what people do, there will still be those people that you cant change.

But what we can do, is give that boy or girl, someone to talk to.  So instead of turning to self harm or suicide, they could turn to a person.

There is always someone out there for everyone. You wouldn't be here if there wasn't.

______________________

If any of you do need someone to talk to, Im here for you. You can inbox me on here or e-mail me at:

deeannahshermer93@gmail.com

Or you can talk to me on kik:

Deeannah1D

I have a friend who used to self harm. She went through some hard times but she spoke to me, to people, and they helped her. Now she's blade free and she loves to smile.

So, if you need to talk to someone, talk. No one is stopping you.

- (keep smiling) :)