Beautiful Dreamer by starlightt

Title : Beautiful Dreamer

Author : starlightt

Status : Completed

Description :

Parker Elway is having dreams. Strange dreams; walking dreams; dreams in which she opens her eyes in the darkness to find herself paralyzed and surrounded by shadows from her deepest nightmares. The doctors call it sleep paralysis. But is it really so simple? As the walking terror worsens and strange people begin to appear in town, Parker sets out to uncover the truth. And when she digs up a trove of hidden secrets and a dark pass that everyone seems all to eager to forget, she begins to wonder : is her terrifying dream world merely the result of a sleep disorder? Or is it reality?

My Opinion :

Horror 😱😱 Well I really love horror stories and this one was my first ever horror story novel read on wattpad! So as said in the blurb, this story is about Parker Elway, an ordinary girl who lives in a small town. Everthings going good until she starts having strange terrifying dreams which worsen. She thinks is this only a sleep disorder or reality?? This book has lik the perfect mixture of mystery, horror and suspense, that's what I love the most about this book!! So what are you waiting for?? Go read it!!