Chapter 8 - Point for Zayn

Chapter 8

Sandra’s POV

After apologizing to Zayn, I quickly swam off before he could tag me. Since then, it has been nearly 5 minutes and I begin to worry. Thoughts come running in, what if he drowned? I begin to panic and head towards Harry once I spot him.

“What’s wrong babe?”

“Harry, we aren’t even together,” the words trail out of my mouth, and the feeling of rejection clouds his eyes. Oops.

“So?”

“Anyway, where’s Zayn?” I decide to change the subject, to dodge any possibility of me hurting him even more. Not that I’m hurting him.

“Over there,” he says while pointing to shore. Genevieve is holding onto his neck and their faces are relatively close.

“He was holding her, bridal style, before you came.” Harry informs me, smirking. I think he knows what I’m up to.

“Yeah, they should date shouldn’t they?” I say, leaning my head to one side, admiring the pair on the sand.

“I don’t know, Zayn isn’t really her type.” My heart sinks for Genevieve.

“Since when did you refer relationships to types?”

“Since you were my type,”

I couldn’t help but look down and smile. Before I could say anything thing, Harry grabs my hand and pulls me further out to shore.

“Harry I can’t go deeper, I’m not tall enough,” I say slightly panicked. I hope he doesn’t drown me out here.

“Here.” he reaches for me and I walk towards him. He swings me out of the water and onto his back.

“Thanks,” I say still smiling at his romantic act.

Zayn’s POV

Just as my toes touch the water, I hear my name. I turn around and Gen is reaching for me. Of course I walk towards her.

“Yes dear?” I say.

“Look over there,” she says pointing to Harry and Sandra. Sandra is on Harry’s back and they look like quite the couple.

“Yeah?” Why is she making me look at something so cheesy?

“Hold me like that. I don’t want to miss out on the game!”

Wait… is she telling me that she wants something with me? Whatever it is, I really don’t care right now. She is telling me that she wants to be on my back, and has not once mentioned Louis. I feel victorious.