Chapter 9 - Cheesy Nicknames

Chapter 9

Niall’s POV

After a long day at the beach, we decide to head “home”. Sandra, Harry, Liam and Genevieve took Sandra’s car and Zayn, Louis and I take Genevieve’s car. Of course Zayn drives because ain’t anybody gonna trust Louis to drive.

On the way back to Sandra’s, I decide to text Isi. Everyone I know pronounces it as ee-sy but it is actually izzy. Her real name is Isiella but I call her a nickname because I think it is cuter and besides, she likes it when I call her that. She is currently in her home town, New York, but she will be graduating in about a year. She said that she wants to move to LA and attend a school/college called FIDM which stands for The Fashion Institute of Fashion and Merchandising, or something along those lines. Anyway, she says that she wants to major in beauty and fashion which is great!

“Hey!” Isi sounds just as cheerful as she would any day.

“Hey love! You still at school?” I know she is but I just want a topic of conversation.

“Yeah and it’s boring as hell! I would much rather hang out with you than do some stupid old essay on World War 2, but yeah, other than that, life is pretty mainstream.” Her voice lacks enthusiasm which in a way bugs me, but I still love her voice.

“Well, there is not much going on in my life right now, besides that fact that management is taking over my life and I miss you. Also we went to the beach earlier and we are driving home now. Nothing much happened there except a stupid game of tag that Zayn tremendously failed at.” I tell Isi.

“Why was it such a fail?”

“It was a fail because Zayn couldn’t keep his hands off Miss. Clark,” I said loudly enough for Zayn to hear.

“Who is Miss. Clark?”

“Miss Clark is a very pretty girl that both Zayn and Louis are fighting for… I think…”

“I don’t think I will ever understand boys. Anyway, lunch is almost over so I have to go. Bye love!”

“Bye. Love you,” I say in my sweetest voice.

“Love you too.” she says, and then hangs up.

I am actually glad that we were at Sandra’s before the boys could get mad at me for speaking so loud. The minute the car stopped, I opened the car door and ran into the house.

Louis’ POV

I get out of the car and quickly get to Genevieve before Zayn does.

“Hey, umm can we talk?” I ask her, hoping she will agree.

“Yeah sure,”

Just when I think I can talk, Zayn interrupts. UGH!

“You coming babe?” I hate how he uses the word babe in front of me. It really grinds my gears.

“Sorry babe, I’m going to hang out with Louis for a while.” WHAT she calls him babe too! Oh man, seriously, this is killing me by the second!

“Ok,” He says while walking towards her, taking her bag.

“I will put this on your dresser.” he says and plants a kiss on her cheek. I hate how they act so lovey dovey in front of me. It’s annoying.

“Oh Zayn?!” She calls and I feel like I am invisible or something.

“Yes dear?” Ugh. Not the nicknames AGAIN!

“Can you make me some coffee while you are in there?” She asks him. I don’t mind because only I know her favourite coffee flavours.