New Meeting

(Your P.O.V)

The emotions in her face. You thought to yourself. What are they?

The girl looked up at you and opened her mouth to answer your question
"The cooks name is Drew" She began.

She continued nonstop about this so called Drew. It somehow irritated you but yuo put up with it until the end.
 Finally, the conversation took a turn where you were finally given a chance to respond.
"And he taught himself!! Isn't that amazing!" She said excitedly, her eyes twinkling with an emotion you didn't know too well.
"Could it be..." You asked finally figuring it out
"You like him?" Her face grew redder than an apple in an instant.
"L-like...? I-I wouldn't call it that" she giggled nervously.  

"You're right, you don't like him" She sighed in relief, still not hearing your next words "You love him" Her face grew pale
"L-love..." She muttered "Well, I do love him but I'm not so sure if he loves me back"
This girl is making me remember stuff I don't want to... You thought slightly angry. 
 "I think love is just something humans made, it makes them feel wanted and happy" You scoffed as she nodded in understanding.
"Think about it, you might fall in love one day" She said then stood up and bowed "I'm very sorry but I must leave. My boss must be very angry for staying too long with a guest" You nodded in unerstanding and waved.
"Take care Rose" You called out.
Before leaving, she turned around and said "I hope to see you smile someday" She then left, a huge grin plastered on her child like face.

>>LE TIMESKIP<< (deal with it XD )

You woke up and felt the boat come to a stop.
"I fell asleep" you muttered and stood up "Whatever, we stopped, we must be here right?"

You walked out the door, grabbing the few belongings you brought with you.
"I have to say goodbye to Rose first, maybe I could show her my smile for once.. It wouldn't hurt.. I haven't smiled in so long though" You said as you saw a commotion on the deck, followed by the sound of voices.

"What's going on?" You called out. One of the guests turned around with a scared face "Somebody... Died" He whispered as you pushed through the crowd.

Died? You thought and gasped at the sight in front of you
"Rose..." You muttered as you saw her head twisted at a weird angle, her eyes wide open in fear.

"No.." You muttered and ran towards the dock "I.. I can't be here any longer!"
The thought of your very first friend you made here dying only made you run.
You ran and ran, finally stopping until you were out of breath. You looked around and swore that you wouldn't think back on that moment ever again. 
"Lets forget about this and... look around for a bit" You said to yourself.

You saw buildings around you as you were forced to not think about what happened.

So this is England. You thought and reached for your pocket, only to come up empty handed
"Damn it" You cursed "I forgot my money at home"

Now I know what you're thinking. Forgetting about money on a huge trip you might not come back to? Stupid right? But hey, I bet you didn't even rememmber anything about money as well. Let's get back to you.

You began to think of the ways to earn money, and came up with either getting a job, or robbing. "I'll rob, working is underage for me"
(you're 14.. dont worry its an acceptable age.. plus, I'll make you older later in the story)
So here you are... running away from a butcher.

>>Back to the butcher<<

"Catch me if you can" You yelled and turned a corner, hiding under a table as he ran past you.
"Ha! He doesn't stand a chance" You walked backwards, laughing triumphantly as you suddenly bumped into a short boy.
What an unnatural hair color.. blue? You asked yourself as your eyes laid sight on his features. He looks good in that hair color now that I think about it.
You took a good look at him and noticed his patched eye.
Something must've happened, it seems sort of painful. You thought as he scowled "Watch where you're going! I don't have time spending it arguing to a mere peasant"
Those words angered you more than they should have. It reminded you too much about your old home environment.

In response to his words, your blood began to boil with anger. "I don't have time spending it with a rich snob!!" You retorted back.
He seemed to be pretty angry, but he did a good job in controlling his anger "Snob? I may be rich but I can do stuff myself!"
You laughed, thinking of an awesome comeback "Ha! I bet you can't even tie your shoes!"
 "I do stuff other than tie some simple shoe!"
"Like what?"
"I am heir to the Funtom Company"
"I bet you just sit around watching your servants do everything"
"my hands do more work than you think!"

(Thats what she said.. you may keep reading now XD)
"Well, the only good your hands are doing is drinking tea!!"
His face flooded with anger, his tone suddenly serious "Sebastian..."
A tall butler came from behind him and bowed "Yes, My Lord?"
The boy smirked, his next words taking you back.
"Kill this girl" The butlers eyes seemed to glow like yours back in your old rich home.
Is he.. Like me? You thought as the tall butler smirked
"As you wish Young master"