Almost There

(Your P.O.V.)

“It seems to be that Claude never told you everything about his plan… Am I right?” You heard Sebastian say.

Thinking it over, you noticed that he never really lied to you; he just didn’t tell you everything.
“Yes… you’re right” You muttered and changed the subject. “What ever happened to Ciel’s fiancée…?”
“She noticed in the 3 years that you left, Ciel was acting differently, so she called off the marriage and is now quite happy with someone else.” He stated matter-of-factly.
“So… there is no marriage?”
“No marriage what-so-ever”

This calmed you down a bit but you were still once a servant of the infamous Phantomhive and a servant marrying an heir would bring about problems; Especially if the servant was once a wealthy girl who gave up everything to become a dirty peasant.

“I see you still care about the young master but right now is not the time to be talking about this. I must inform you the current situation”
“Alright, speak” You said as he sent you a glare but nonetheless, spoke.
“Claude wanted the young master’s soul so he killed Alois, captured the young master, merged their souls and tried to get him to close my contract and make a new one with himself. Once the young master did what Claude wanted, he would make him believe that I was the one who he needed revenge on and later on, would have order Claude to kill me. I would have been killed and the young master’s wish would have been fulfilled, giving Claude an opportunity to devour his soul. Of course that didn’t happen and now, Hannah must be trying to do the same with Ciel. We must go to the Earl Alois Trancy’s estate and find Hannah, in hopes to find the young master still as himself.” Sebastian finished.

“Claude wanted Ciel’s soul. You would have been dead. Claude’s plan didn’t work. Hannah also wants Ciel’s soul so we must go over there and find Ciel still sane. Gotcha!”

Sebastian rolled his eyes at your shortened explanation but glad that you got what he was trying to say.

“So what are we waiting for?!? Hurry up kitten lover!” You yelled and jumped up onto a tree branch.
“I’ll have you know, cats are such majestic creatures. Their tails so tall and flexible… Their paws so soft and tender and their claws-“
“Alright I get it... Cats are fucking magical” You said and made your way to the Mansion, not far from where you two were at.

~~~~~At the Mansion~~~~~

Once you arrived with Sebastian right behind you, you noticed the sun had set and the moon had made its entrance to half the world.

“Let’s hope we got here in time” Sebastian says and walked towards the entrance of the estate.

“Wait…” You muttered and caused Sebastian to stop. “What’s that up on the statue? Isn’t that…”
“The young master” Sebastian finished and looked up at Ciel whom was climbing without stopping.

“(Your name)!!!!” You heard come from on top the statue. It was most likely Ciel.
“I’ll keep climbing!! I’ll climb and climb (Your name)!”

You watched as his foot slipped from his foothold but he managed to get back on track before finally reaching the top.

“He’s up there” You murmured as Sebastian ran towards the statue and climbed it with superhuman speed. You just stood, unsure of what to do. He was calling your name but why?

Follow Hannah’s plan...

“Is this Hannah’s plan…?” You asked yourself and began to run towards the statue as well.
“That’s obviously not Ciel who’s climbing… so then that means…” You were halfway up the statue and you kept climbing in hopes to find Ciel there.
“That’s Alois in his body up there” You whispered.

Finally reaching the top, you saw Sebastian standing there shocked as Hannah stepped away from Ciel.

“What did you do?” You muttered. “Hannah… ANSWER ME!!!”

“I only made a contract with Ciel…” She said calmly and smirked.

This couldn’t be the plan that the triplets talked about… can it? Will it actually save Ciel from having his soul eaten?!?!

“And then what? Are you going to eat his soul…?” You asked as Sebastian began to walk towards Hannah, his silverware getting ready to be thrown.
“Wait, Sebastian…” You said as he turned to look at you, his eyes glowing.
“I cannot just stand here and watch as Hannah gets what she wants” He growls.

Hannah hugged Ciel from behind and pulled him to the edge of the tall statue.
“Ciel made a contract with me earlier today” She said. “He said, “I will make a contract with you and you can have my soul once my wish has been fulfilled” and of course, I later asked him what his wish was. He said “Make my soul unattainable by anyone.”…”

You thought for a bit.
“But wouldn’t making that wish just contradict itself? I mean, he’s asking that no one eat his soul but once his wish is made, you can eat it so….”

“He thought it through” You heard Hannah say before you watched her fall off the statue with Ciel still in her arms.

Falling… and falling they went.

Follow Hannah’s plan…

“How am I supposed to know if the triplets are right?!?” You yelled and grabbed a fistful of your (Hair Color) hair. “Should I trust them…?”

“There is nothing else to be done…” Sebastian muttered “Even if I jump down there or climb down as fast as I can, there would be no way that I could save the young master”

“Then I have no choice but to trust in the triplets…” You said and finally heard a thump come from down below. 
_________________________________________
A/N: This is not the final chapter but the next one will be. I do have an epilouge which will kinda be an AU but.. well when I post it on here, you'll understand it.
I did start school today so i'm sorry this took so long to be updated.
I'm not sure when the next chapter will be uploaded but please be patient with me.

Finally, I hope you enjoyed this part!!! I kinda rushed it so it's... not my best as you can tell XD