Background

A/N: Ok so, I don’t know if you guys are ok with it, but (don’t read if you don’t want some spoilers)
 I will push back the age in where Ciel becomes a demon and I will tweak some stuff.

First thing I want to tweak is the part in where you don’t age as a demon. Let’s just say you age until you look like you’re 25.
I think that’s all… Ciel becomes a demon when he’s older and you can age until you look like you’re 25.
Enjoy the story!
________________________
(Your P.O.V)

You got into the carriage that was already waiting for you outside. It was black with two brown horses standing there as they watched you walk towards them.

(Your name)!” You heard from behind you.
Turning around, you saw the same blonde boy who came to claim you as his a while ago.

“I have two questions for you” You said as he stopped walking, Claude right at his heel.
“Yea?” He asks and walks towards the carriage. You followed right after the blonde boy and watched the tall butler open the door for you both.
“Thanks Claude” The blonde boy said and got in, patting the spot right next to him as he waited for you to get in. You sat right next to him and gathered your breath a bit.

“What’s your question?” He asked as you turned to look at him.
“All that you said back there… Was it true?” You asked.
He nodded and placed a hand on his heart with drama in his eyes.
“Oh! It’s a tragedy. I couldn’t be able to handle what you’ve gone through, especially living with that Phantomhive as his personal maid for about 4 months!”
You laughed quietly as he noticed your laugh.
“I bet he couldn’t even make you smile” The blonde boy said as he smiled widely.

“No… but his servant Finny could. He made me laugh when he talked to me about a week ago.” You said as you noticed his new expression of slight anger. Apparently talking about other guys flirting with you, didn’t appeal to him.

“You are mine and no one is allowed to contact you or even look at you, got it?” He said as you thought about it a minute.

He claimed me as his… But I don’t know if I should let him do that. I mean… I’m my own person right? I can’t let some rich kid boss me around… Right?
But what about Ciel? I let him boss me around without me noticing! So was I his…?

Oh no no no… Stop thinking (Your name) you’re just giving yourself more problems.

You looked at the blonde boy and decided on something to say.
“I am not yours, nor will ever be. I am my own person and will stay that way”
He smirked at your reaction and opened his mouth to speak.

“I have three things to say. The first is that it seems you forgot about your second question so I will not answer it. Second, today is Ciel’s birthday and we just gave him the best gift ever! And finally third, I will claim you as mine” He finished with a smirk that made you feel slightly uncomfortable.

(Ciel’s P.O.V and a 3 year time skip to December 14th, Ciel’s birthday)

It’s been 3 years since I last saw (Your name) so in this time that I had, I decided to do a little research on her.
Turns out she was daughter to the famous family that made my favorite Earl Grey tea. She was born on (Your B-day) and loves the color (Favorite Color).
It says she tried to run away many times and was usually found in the forest, the city streets or her friend’s house whom were poor. She liked to be adventurous and yet liked to tamper with challengers. She is very trustworthy and very unpredictable like her mother. She was exceptional even when young. She learned how to walk one month before she turned 1 year and her first word was knife. At the age of 7, she was already fixing problems for her family’s company on where to expand business or what prices to sell them at. She was the one that made her family rich.
Her family liked to mingle among people of their own kind, for example, people with money. They made business and got richer.
Apparently (Your name) began to distance herself from her family and ran away for about a day then came back just in time for supper.
It is said she ran away after talking to her parents and then died somewhere out there. She was deceased at the age of 14 on August 18th, 1889. Her parents don’t know the cause, nor looked into their daughter’s case. Shows how much those bastards actually cared about her.

I sighed and stacked away the papers about (Your name) and sat back in my seat.
“Where are you?” I whispered, remembering our first conversation.

>>Flashback<<

“Watch where you’re going; I don’t have time to spend it with some mere peasant!” I said angrily after bumping into her.
I saw her face flush with anger as I heard her next words.
“Yeah?! Well I don’t have time spending it with a rich snob!” She had good comebacks, I’ll give her that.
“Snob? I may be rich but I can do stuff myself!”
“Ha! I bet you can’t even tie some simple shoe!”
“I do other stuff than tie some simple shoe!” I yelled back at her.
“Like what?” She challenged as I smirked.
“I am heir to the Funtom Company”
“I bet you just sit around eating while you watch your servants do everything!”
“My hands actually do more work than you think!”
“The only good your hands are doing is drinking tea!” She finished

>>End of Flashback<<

3 years and I still can’t tie my shoe. I don’t understand this about crossing the bunny ears then putting it inside… forget it.  I can’t do it.

I heard a knock come from my door as I was taken out of my thoughts.
“Come in” I said and arranged the already arranged papers on my desk.
“Young Master, you have been slowing down in the blueprints for the new Funtom Company’s toy” I heard Sebastian say.
“Well don’t you think you’d slow down if the person you needed is gone?” I said angrily and got up
“I’m going into town and cooling off” I said and walked out.
I stopped right in front of the carriage and sighed. I didn’t know how to ride a horse…

“Need help” I heard from behind me as I turned around, only to come face to face with my butler.
“Yes…”  I muttered.

He walked to door and opened it for me, like always. I had to make sure I didn’t hit my head as it seems I have grown a bit.
 I wonder if (Your name) has grown as well. I thought and sighed.
I have to stop thinking about her.

I looked out the window only to notice that we were already moving and getting closer to our destination.

>>Slight time skip<<

I got out of the carriage and saw a small commotion nearby.

“Be careful Young Master, it seems to be a street fight between some commoners”
I nodded and walked away before I heard the voice of someone I knew all too well.
“We can’t leave yet. There’s someone I know!” I said and pushed through the crowd, leaving behind a sighing Sebastian.

(Sebastian’s P.O.V)

The young master has changed dramatically these last 3 years.
He has gotten behind on his work and he has actually given us too many free days, resulting in him not eating in about 2 days.
Sure, he still carries a gun on him at all times and under his pillow, and yes, he is still strict and very smart. It’s just his attitude toward some things. I don’t know if the adolescence has gotten to him or it’s the reason that (Your name) left.
What I do know is that he has changed physically. His height is now 5 foot 6 and his hair is a little bit longer, making him look more mature.
I do know a bit of information on people around the age of 17. And that is called hormones.

I hope he doesn’t make any wrong decisions. But apparently he has already made one. He walked into a crowd of street fighters and he might meet someone that he wants to see, but will regret it later.

“Let’s see how this will turn out” I smirked slightly and followed after the young master.