Personal Maid?

(Your P.O.V.)

“Work for him?!?!?” You yelled in a surprised manner.

This guy….

You about stood up, forgetting that your body was naked. “Hey, you wouldn’t want to stand up yet” You heard the boy say.

Oh… You hid yourself once again, feeling your face heat up in a rash of embarrassment.

“Sebastian, get this girl a towel”

“Yes, My Lord” You looked up in curiosity as the Butler known as Sebastian took out a towel from nowhere. Handing the towel to you, Sebastian took a step back and motioned you to wrap yourself in the white rag he had just given you.

“You expect me to stand up and show you my virgin body for a few seconds while I get this towel wrapped around me?”

“Shall we turn around?” You looked at the raven haired man and sighed “What do you think?”

They eventually turned around, the blue haired boy still blushing after noticing your naked presence.

What’s his problem? Seems like he can still be strict even when embarrassed… You once again sighed in frustration as the towel wrapped around your almost developed body. “There, I’m done” You replied and tapped the boys shoulder. Sebastian was the first in turning around while the boy followed after him “Sebastian, could you please give her something to wear?”

“As you wish” You looked at them once again at their usual routine “Do you guys always talk like that?

“Like what?”

“Distanced… I mean, it’s not my job to be meddling in between your relationship with the butler, but it sounds like you treat him like your number one servant.”

The eye patched boy smiled rather slyly as his next words were heard “He is nothing more than one of my pawns. However, he is not a normal pawn. He is a pawn that can get across the whole board in one move.” You thought over his words and replied “Well, if I do agree to be your so called personal maid (Which I think is no better than a regular maid’ you muttered quietly), then what will I be?” He thought it over a bit and said “You’ll just be another pawn to me” You gave up on the subject and saw Sebastian come back with a black maids outfit.

When did he leave? You thought as he walked over to you “These will be your new clothes” he said “Hold up, wait a minute… You guys think I’ll just agree to work for this brat!?!”

“A peasant like you can’t have somewhere to go” He retorted, leaving you comeback-less

He’s right…

“Fine… I’ll work for you…”  You sighed and took the maids outfit.

To think that I was the heir to a rich family and I ended up being the servant for an heir to a rich family. You thought and walked back to the small cave that seemed closer than the first time you found it. You walked into your cave and took off the white towel “Hurry it up in there, I have no patience” you heard the boy say.

Pulling the maids outfit on, you noticed it was the length of half your thigh. “How the hell am I supposed to actually show myself in public with this?!?!” You yelled and came out. “Don’t worry, you won’t. I am actually the only one whom will see you so vulnerable, aside from the other workers, that is” You sighed and put your hands on your hips. “Fine just take me away from this forest. I am tired from seeing you act so snobby and I don’t want anyone seeing me in this horrid dress that you guys ‘especially’ prepared for me”

The boy merely laughed and said “We didn’t especially prepare it for you, it’s a normal maids dress but Sebastian just added some details”

“I’m done with this conversation”

“Very well, let’s take you to the estate”

>>Time Skip<<

As the carriage was working its way to the so called estate, you took another good look at the snobbish boy.

He doesn’t look that bad when he’s distracted. You thought and sighed once “What is it? Are you bored?” the boy asked. You nodded in honesty and sat up straight, it was a habit you had learned thanks to growing up in a rich family.

“Well, what is your name?”

“I doubt you’d like to know it” You said without much enthusiasm and turned your head to face the outdoors. “Very well, I shall go first, my name is Ciel Phantomhive and I am heir to the Funtom Company” you looked at the once rude boy and decided to respond “Fine, my name is…” You thought a moment and remembered you didn’t want anyone to know you were rich.                                                            

Why? Because you were already presumed dead in (Home Country) thanks to your parents whom followed your last orders before you left. “My name is Rose Starlight Fiero” You declared.

The name you created was a part of three people, your one day friend on the boat, your best friend Jess, and your chauffer.

You were brought out of your thoughts as Ciel started talking again “Your names interesting, it has something that fits you yet doesn’t at the same time...” You laughed somewhat nervously and said “You’re over thinking it”

“Am I?” He asked nobody in particular

Gotta think of something quickly… You thought as the carriage stopped and a door opened on the side that you were sitting on. “We have arrived” Said the voice of the demon butler holding his hand out to you. You took the butlers hand gently and got out with his help “Well… is this the-“

You couldnt think of anything to say. 

I guess this is what people call.. speechless

The mansion… Oh the mansion was only part of the magnificence the place radiated out.

The garden was huge and had many different plants. It seemed like one of the gardens you had, only much bigger. The place looked much different from your old home. Much different if you had to say.

“Rose” You heard from your left

“Rose!” you heard again as you snapped out of your thoughts “Yea?!”

“Come inside, you shall meet the servants now”

Servants… wonder what kind of people they are