The Plan

A/N: This is quite long, on my computer it says this is around 3 and a half pages so i hope you guys Enjoy! 
____________________________________________________
(Ciel’s P.O.V)

Finally being able to sit down on my bed, I sighed and looked over to the wall in front of me.
Today was a huge exhaustion due to the fact that I still had work to finish, 3 pathetic peasants kicked my sides and I saw (Your name) for the first time in 3 years….

 “Can you not sleep Young Master?”  Said a voice that belonged to my butler.
“Sebastian…” I sighed and kept facing the wall “No, nothing goes as planned when you are chasing someone”
“I would agree as well”

I lay down and placed my back towards Sebastian, closing my eyes in attempt to sleep through the night. Finally giving up on sleeping, I mustered up my pride and spoke up.
“I can’t sleep… talk to me”

I could feel Sebastian’s smirk from behind me as he held up a letter.
“Then… there’s been a message from the Queen”

>>Time Skip to next day and Your P.O.V<<

You stood in the Trancy garden, watching Claude prepare the small table he was going to be sitting at.
“Would you like to help me?” Claude said after knowing you were there the whole time.
“No, I’ll just watch” You responded as he nodded and got back to setting up the seat.

Finally seeing him sit down, he picked up a needle and some white thread and began to knit
Knitting and knitting nonstop was something you thought watching, was kinda boring. He even began to talk to himself!

Walking away, you saw Hannah come out of the mansion with some people that looked like they belonged to the Scotland Yard.

What would the police of London have that’s so important as to come here? You asked yourself and walked towards Hannah. Their voices were getting louder with every step you took until finally you could make out some words.
“So you think your Master is right now loose in the city?” You heard a man’s voice say.
“Yes, that is correct. I haven’t seen him since yesterday and I am sure he is behind the recent crimes”
You saw the men nod and you decided it was time to walk up to them.

“Why are they here?” You asked Hannah as all eyes fell on you
I hate attention…  You thought and looked at Hannah
“I called them here and let them know that our Master is missing” Hannah said calmly.
“In any case lets go into the city and find your Master, if what you told me is true, then Alois Trancy must be stopped” One of the guys interrupted.

Walking towards the carriage that was already prepared for leaving, you turned around and looked at Hannah.
“Hannah, what is all this about?” You asked her as the 3 men stopped to look at both of you.
“Shall we leave you two?”
“We’ll be there in a minute” You called and turned around to talk with Hannah.

“Why is the Scotland Yard here?” You asked her as she looked over at Claude.
“It’s his plan.”
“His plan about using Alois’s soul for something?” You asked.
“Yes. The triplets have been going out every night dressed as royals to commit the recent crimes the Scotland Yard is investigating”

You thought it over a bit and discovered you didn’t know anything about the crimes she was talking about. You were too busy with getting the reapers to go after your trail like Claude had asked of you. You then later had to lead them into the city and hoped that you were lucky in having them bump into Sebastian and he would immediately start fighting them, causing Ciel to be left alone for a while. Why Claude would want this? You weren’t sure yourself.