The End

A/N: I was doing homework and apparently my internet decides to be an ass and say “You have no networks to connect to, please fix this problem” And I’m just here like “But all my homework is online!!! My science textbook is online and the questions for it are there!!! I’m working with a partner on my American History homework and one of the questions ask me to choose a country and figure out some kind of immigration number from the internet!! My friend needs help on their homework and the only way to communicate with them is through Facebook! My science quiz is on Edmodo!!! GOD FML” so yup… now I have time to start the next update!!! Yay!

(Ciel’s P.O.V.)

I felt Hannah’s arms wrap around my body and I heard her say something about me making a contract with her…. I did make the contract with her. I told her to not let anybody get my soul. If Sebastian eats it, then I would die and I didn’t want that. I wanted to stay for eternity with (Your name).

Everyone always told me “You don’t smile anymore! You need to smile more! Is it because you don’t love anyone?”
Well maybe it was. Maybe it was because I never loved anyone else other than my parents… But after they died, so did my feelings.
Once you lose something, you will never get it back… At least that’s what I thought.

I repeated this line over and over for the last 3 years that (Your name) left and kept telling myself I would never see her again.  But she’s right in front of me, looking worried and holding Sebastian back from killing Hannah, the one who would accomplish what I really needed and wanted for my whole life.

Immortality.

Why? Well… (Your name) is a demon. Meaning she has no end to her life. If I became immortal as well… then I would be able to spend all my life with her.

“Are you ready?” I heard on my left side as I nodded in response. I could feel her grip tighten on me as she said her next words.
“He thought it through”

Next thing I knew, I could feel the wind going through my hair as I fell down in Hannah’s arms.

“Don’t scream…” I heard from behind me as I nodded again and passed out before I could feel myself hit the ground.

Everything became black as I tried to reach out to some sort of thing that I knew was never going to appear before me. Of course, even if I knew that I would reach into an abyss, I still tried.
I then heard a voice that was all too familiar.

“You keep her. She seems to love you so much… wake up”
“Huh?” I asked the voice that sounded a lot like a blonde haired boy named Alois, yet at that time, I couldn’t put my finger on it. I searched the darkness around me to find the source of the voice but immediately gave up due to another voice filling my ears.

“Ciel!” I heard. “Wake up you dumbass!”

All of a sudden, I could see a bright white, then as the white color faded out, I could see (Eye color) eyes looking at me with such worry; it was indescribable.

I reached out to touch the familiar soft (Hair Color) hair while I smiled softly for the first time in years.
“I’m not dead” I whispered as she looked at my eyes, gasping a bit once she saw what I had become. Honestly, I didn’t know what I looked like yet; all I knew was that Hannah had killed me, and then brought me back as a demon. Just like (Your Name).

“You did have everything planned out…” She whispered to herself as I looked up at her. I looked straight behind (Your Name) and saw shadow of someone quite tall and menacing.