Rich Guy, Poor Girl

Okay so I just have one question regarding this subject for the girl MC... why would you reject him? :D

I mean I get it, you love him for his big fluffy heart and not at all for all the presents he showered you with or the hot body ready to be at your back and call... right... that is totally relatable....

I mean if some CEO of a multinational company would come over, tell me he wants me to be his and then gives me tons of expensive gifts, yeah I might be a little reticent at first, but just because it would be too good to be true. :)) Even so, I see the guy doing his best to impress me and to show me he cares, I would be all over him once I got over my initial shock.

Who actually believes you can be totally happy if you're poor? No one! Even for the most basic things, like eating to live, you need money.

Can't we make the characters a bit more realistic though, give up on the ones where the girl sees his "hot bod" and melts all over, no matter what the jerk said or did before... I mean how needy can one be? I would prefer if she agreed because of his money than to tell me she loves his... umm, soul (actually his body) and just can't help herself and give in *rolls eyes*...

Hey, come by any day with a decent looking guy (yeah I'm a bit shallow :P) who wants to pamper and protect me and I would definitely give him a try, no matter how rich he is (oh poor me, all the gifts I would have to accept *snicker*).