Do you know when a guy is attracted to you?

I know that a low self-esteem is bound to happen when one isn't happy with how they look, this usually applies to everyone not just curvy girls.... but sometimes I just wonder... is it a thing to be curvy and obvious. I mean a guy is giving her all the signals from a to z and she's like: "I know I am not his cup of tea" *facepalm*

How do you know? Did he look disgusted to you? Did he tell you?
COMMUNICATION people is the key and you will get your answer to all your questions.

And there is always that belief that even if a girl is curvy she has at least 2 guys secretly interested in her. Does that even happen irl that often? Usually when a guy is interested he does something about it, no matter how shy he is. He does not hide away his feelings and let them be misunderstood. I think too many romance movies/tv-series are clouding the reality for some writers.

And the "I think I'm ugly but all guys secretly want me" just does not happen. Usually if the attraction is there in the beginning, you know it, he knows it, somehow it will happen.And a low self-esteem usually deters any progress for those first interested. The logic is simple: He shows he's interested but she hesitates to much and the chance at what it could have been is gone. If a guy believes she's not interested,  no matter how big the attraction from him, they usually just move on sooner rather than later.

I've never seen real life people being friends for years and despite being attracted to each other they do not do anything about it. That what alcohol is for. (Not referring to teenagers here cause we all know they're still figuring things out.)

This might just be a rant about characters who all seem the same to me. Maybe i'm just not happy with flat characters anymore and dreamlike situations like in a Korean drama.

What are your opinions on this?