Theo raeken catch up 1-5

hi guys :) so I thought I would add Theo raeken, Jackson whittemore, Jordan Parrish and Peter Hale to the preferences and you can comment any other character you want me to do and I will add them in. The layout for Theo, Jackson and Jordan will be the exact same as the other guys.

how you meet: you and your parents are on the way to the school for the end of summer (senior scribe)  when suddenly there is a traffic jam. "This is ridiculous" your dad David comments."well what are you going to do" your mum Tanya says. "that was rhetorical by the way" your mum adds in. "So Y/N any boys at school you like that boy what's his name? Scott is it,  he's quite charming isn't he" Tanya says. "ugghh mum Scott is just a friend just like I told you, so is stiles and Liam. Anyway Scott is dating Kira and stiles is with malia only Liam is single" you say.  She always mentions boys too you and you tell her the same thing the right one just hasn't came along yet but the worst part is when she mentions it in front of dad and his comment always is. "tan she isn't ready for a boyfriend yet, not until maybe she is 31 so don't talk about boys" both david and you say  that at the same time earning a giggle from Tanya. "I'm going outside to see how bad this traffic jam is" You say as you step out of the car. "ok but don't get lost or talk to strangers" david says. "dad I'm 18" you say as you shut the car door. you look around and see a lot of cars in a big huddle you get your phone out to text the pack but there's no signal. "ugghh dammit stupid signal work" you say angrily as you need to be at the school ASAP. You notice a boy a few feet away by his car and he is looking at his phone too. You shyly walk over to him and say "um excuse me have you got any signal on your phone" he turns around and you were shook he was gorgeous "I'm not getting anything either" he reply's with a smile. "oh ok well thank you anyway" and with that you turn around and head back to your car when he calls you back "hey I'm Theo by the way Theo raeken" you turn around and say "its nice to meet you Theo I'm Y/N Y/L/N". "if you don't mind could I just hang about with you I don't want to go back in the car with my parents they are driving me crazy" you add on with a little laugh. "yeah sure" Theo reply's back and you just knew that this was gonna turn out to be something amazing.

Where you go for your first date: for your first date with Theo as you both love skateboarding he takes you to a big skateboarding park reserved for just the two of you and you have a picnic with the sun shining bright in the sky.

PDA: You and Theo show lots of PDA like everywhere even sometimes in class its just your way of showing everyone your love for each other.

your name in his phone: my little skateboarder Y/N☺

His name in your phone: Theodore/teddy bear❤

~ Caitlin