You give him silent treatment (part 2) 3/6

Its been a few days since you heard from lydia you were beyond furious that the pack had gone to mexico without you. You had recently had a call from stiles telling you everything about derek and peter and why they were there but you were just angry but mostly upset, you had asked scott to give you the bite and just because your body reacted the way it did by making you a banshee didn't make you weak it made you stronger in a way and scott had to respect that.

You were currently at home in bed with tonsillitis eating ice cream and watching the lion king when you heard tapping on your window you looked behind you confused only to jump when you saw Scott and Stiles outside. You rolled your eyes and got out of bed pausing the tv and opening the window and letting them both in.

"hi stiles" you said giving him a side hug before getting back into bed and back to ice cream  ignoring Scott completely. This is how silent treatment works right?

"Y/n i know you don't want to talk to me right now" Scott commented looking at your face.

"no kidding" stiles sarcastically remarked.

"stiles little privacy.. here" Scott said annoyed.

"oh yeah good luck dude" stiles reply climbing out the window.

"oh bye Y/n" stiles said before shutting the window.

"goodbye stiles" you smiled before eating your ice cream.

Scott stood there awkwardly before walking slowly around your room looking at all your photos of you and the pack, your family and then one picture stood out it was of you and him on the night before he gave you the bite you were both kissing in the picture and it made him smile because he knew how to get you to talk to him again.

scott walked straight over and sat in front of you and took the ice cream out of your hands and replaced it with the photo.

"remember this.. its one of my best memories of our relationship because i gave you something you desperately wanted and chose on your own account" scott said looking at your face, your eyes locked on the photo.

"remember our first kiss i still get the same fireworks i got the first time i kissed you and i did in this picture because babe i love you so much and i was protecting you from anything bad in Mexico that's why i didn't tell you" scott said sincerely waiting on a reply.

"please Y/n say something I'm sorry for not telling you about mexico but you have to understand with what happened to alli- ... i cant lose you too. scott said looking up at you once more your eyes still glued to the photo that you love and treasured dearly.

"they tortured me Y/n i couldint let you see that" scott said getting up and opening the window.

"wait" you croaked

"scott i.. i wanted the bite so i could protect you too so i could stand along side you and the guys,  i never fitted in at first but you were there for me and i just wish that you would let me show you that you need protected too even though your the alpha and think you don't need it you do" You croaked.

"i love this photo always did" you say your eyes travelling back to the photo.

"but you know something i love even more" you said looking at him with a small smirk.

"what" he replied.

"you" you said as you got out of bed and wrapped your arms around his neck as he rested his head in the crook of your neck kissing your shoulder bone not wanting to let you go.

Stiles: You were sitting in biology earlier than usual as you were the first one in class. you were tapping your pen off the side of your table when stiles walked in to class smiling like nothing was wrong, "malia must have not told him you called" you thought to yourself.

"hey babe" stiles muttered sitting beside you making you slyly look over at him before looking straight ahead.

stiles then leaned in for a kiss when the teacher walked out of the room but you dodged it and went into your bag for something basically distracting yourself from him.

"uh Y/n what's wrong" stiles said looking at you.

But you never answered him you just pulled out your phone to look at the time when Scott walked in.

"hey guys" Scott said looking at the both of you before taking the seat behind you.

"hi Scott" you muttered before looking elsewhere.

"Scott she isn't talking to me and i don't know why" stiles said looking at Scott then back to you.

"well what did you do why is she giving you silent treatment" Scott muttered.

"i don't know like honestly i don't know, Y/n what did i do everything was good between us yesterday" stiles said sincerely.

Then you finally spoke up "yeah so good that you had to LIE TO ME" you shouted making stiles jump. "i thought we had a honest relationship and told each other the truth but i guess malia was better to hang out than with me but to lie about it just annoys me" You said as Lydia walked through the door.

stiles sat back looking guilty as Lydia burned holes in him with her eyes as you put your stuff in bag and grabbed her arm as she started to interrogate stiles.

"Lydia leave it i can swap with malia and sit with you malia is far more interesting to stiles than i am anyway" you said as you walked up to Lydia's desk but stiles wasn't having it.

"nuh uh no way is malia more interesting than you i was only helping her study i just wasn't honest because i knew you would react this way you aren't the nicest when it comes to me talking to other girls but that's when i say i don't like them because i love you" stiles said while holding your hand.

"i guess i am a little jealous" you blushed as you looked up to see him smirking

" a little" stiles said

you slapped him playfully "I'm sorry for lying to you but seriously babe no more silent treatment it was actually killing me for a minute" he commented while picking up your bag.

"I'm sorry too for reacting the way i did, it was hard not talking to you too" you admitted while grabbing his hand and walking over to your shared desk as your teacher walked in and caught sight of your smiling faces.

"what did i miss" she said looking at each and everyone of you as the rest of the class piled in.

Isaac: You had just gotten back from looking for wolf but there was no such sight of him anywhere. You walked through the door to see Isaac sitting on the couch looking up at you with a hopeful face but looked away when he never saw wolf beside you. You walked over to the couch and sat beside him not saying a word.

"Y/n I'm sor- Isaac began to say when the doorbell went and you wondered over to the door and opened it.

"hey Y/n i found wolf lurking through beacon hills preserve lost, would you mind keeping him on the leash" Derek grunted before handing over wolf.

"oh wolf baby i thought i lost you" you cried into the dogs shoulder as Derek closed the door and got into his car.

Isaac sat there relieved but also nervous that you weren't gonna talk to him again.

"Y/n I'm sorry this happened in the first place but at least we got him back now" Isaac said walking over to where you and wolf were but you got up and walked into the kitchen Isaac following after you like a lost puppy.

"Y/n please not the silent treatment i hate it" Isaac said but you still weren't talking to him until you looked up and saw he was looking at you with puppy dog eyes that you couldn't resist.

You let out a big sigh before pecking his lips "its okay you're forgiven no more silent treatment" you said while his eyes lit up.

you looked down at wolf before saying "sorry buddy but the only wolf in my bed tonight is this one right here" you said pointing to Isaac before he brought you in for another kiss.

~ Caitlin